Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

Anytime, any place, is time for.........................................down panties
and short skirts with NO PANTIES ... I use to be able to get my wife to do that and loved knowing she was walking around in a skirt that hit 8-10 inches about the knees ... knowing that the slightest bending or legs being apart while sitting would expose her lovely pussy to the world. Unfortunately, she quit the teasing after our "second" came along ... said it was time to "grow up and be a parent" ... I thought to myself ... well, that just SUCKS.

and short skirts with NO PANTIES ... I use to be able to get my wife to do that and loved knowing she was walking around in a skirt that hit 8-10 inches about the knees ... knowing that the slightest bending or legs being apart while sitting would expose her lovely pussy to the world. Unfortunately, she quit the teasing after our "second" came along ... said it was time to "grow up and be a parent" ... I thought to myself ... well, that just SUCKS.
they just don't realise how much we love it.

...this lady in the yellow / the sun highlighting her excited pussy...is almost enough to make a man...any man...lose his ability to think
Yeah, I think pics like that are so sexy ... so daring. Here in NC we have a local auto dealer (Toyota) that does TV ads using this early-mid 30s woman to do their commercials. She wears a tight, red dress with black bikini panties and bra that you can easily see in their advertisement. Its one advertisement I watch all the way through instead of flipping the station or muting the sound. I've suddenly become interested in Toyotas ... heck of an idea they had.

She knows what comes late, she can't even think, I bet u her pussy is soaped n warm, all she want at this time is that huge hard black cock...nothing else...

And that's what you need now...that warm rush of his seed shooting deep...oh. ....I .. can almost smell
Your desparate to lose yourself in his flood..

Back