Stacy Wilkenson

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
I am a Bisexual caged Trans Girl, (more sexy secretary than sissy) that has the house to myself for a few days and would love to possibly show off and cam for a beautiful woman who can either talk or cam. I am a totally submissive size queen and love showing off. I would love to let you control my fucking machine if you are into watching while you control my hole. I am working on learning how to cum completely hands free and caged and think that the you and your dirty mind might be the missing link. Please reach out if interested and let's chat.

Attachments

• Untitled 49-01.jpeg
    Untitled 49-01.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 38
I am a Bisexual caged Trans Girl, (more sexy secretary than sissy) that has the house to myself for a few days and would love to possibly show off and cam for a beautiful woman who can either talk or cam. I am a totally submissive size queen and love showing off. I would love to let you control my fucking machine if you are into watching while you control my hole. I am working on learning how to cum completely hands free and caged and think that the you and your dirty mind might be the missing link. Please reach out if interested and let's chat.
Hi your sexy very interested

Back