Any cucks suffer Mid Date Regrets?

My ex had this happen a few times. I’ll be honest, it stopped us the first time it happened. The second time we just made him feel better and told him to maybe to to the guest room and hang there. The next time after that, we’ll I couldn’t have cared leas
Smart lady i had to tell my hubby that too

Just wondering if any cucks have cum prematurely while watching wife with her Black King and suddenly had that OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE? I change my mind about wanting you to have BBC! Just curious and what happened after that!?
we have all gone through this stage when we started ,,,,,,,,,,ive lost count of the number of times i stopped her at last minute,,,,,,,,,,,,she would get all dressed up ready,,and i would chicken out she would get mad with me,
when one night i had agreed her to meet young lad , she had come home from night out and came in after her night out,,,,,she was in right horny mood being the time of the month extremely horny and said she had met this young guy, who was a stranger and asked me if she could go back out and meet him,,,,,,listening to her telling me how much she wanted to go back out she got me horny, and i said she could as long as she dressed up for me first,,,,,,,,,,,she went upstairs and came down wearing my favourite pink heels with huge six inch "stripper heels" and little pink see thru dress with no knickers or bra,,,,,,,,,,i asked her how bad did she want to go,,,,,,,,,,i could tell she was dying to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,and she was pleading with me,,,,,,,,,i was so undecided and asked if she would go dressed as she was,,,,,,,,,she looked at me,,,,,,,,,"Yes if you let me just as i am now" ,,,,,,,,,i lifted the short hem and she was soaking wet and i finger fucked her stood by the back door,,,,,,,,,i heard a vehicle i had not seen around here pull before, and went into the lounge, and carefully looked through the blinds and could see a red van outside,,,,,the side rear door was open and i could see several people in the back,,,,,,,,two got out on the footpath and i continued looking when suddenly i heard our back door slam shut,,,,,,,,,and before i could do anything i saw her appear on the drive and get in the back of the van followed by the other two on the path and the door slide shut and drive off

what followed was 4 hours of pure panic and i can only describe as the most entire fear and my first experience of extreme angst, pacing around the house,,,,,,,,,walking around the front garden looking for signs of a vehicle lights coming back up the road,,,,,,,,just blind panic stricken hell

when the van returned it was nearly daylight i watched from the same window as she got out and walked her heels scraping on the path as she wobbled back down the path and back in the kitchen with that wrecked just fucked look and a smile on her face that i will never forget
what a sight!!!!
She said "well its to late to change your mind again now"

The first time we had picked a guy up at a bar
We were all in agreement when we left the bar and from that point on there was no turning back, not that I would have
As far as the premature ejaculation goes when they were ready to start fucking she kissed me and said she was taking him to the bed room, even though the foreplay had been pretty intense up until that point and she was pretty much naked

I've had some jealousy well up here and there, though nothing we couldn't work out fairly easily with some patient and honest communication after the fact, and certainly never mid-date. Watching her is supremely hot, and I wouldn't think to stop her while she's enjoying herself or try to make her feel guilty for entertaining what was originally my own fantasy. I'm not saying that to be preachy about how a guy "should" behave, though. Everybody handles emotions differently, and cuckoldry definitely brings on a potent collision of conflicting emotions. I'm just saying that it has never even occurred to me to try to stop anything she was enjoying, and the only situation in which I can imagine doing so would be if I felt she was in danger.

I will admit, I've been caged every single time I was present to watch her with a bull. So maybe it would be different if I were allowed to get off and then had to continue watching, but I doubt it would be much different. I'm on cloud 9 watching her. The only hard feelings to deal with have always come after the fact, in moments of temporary vulnerability/fragility, typically involving some degree of jealousy that my own physique and mannerisms don't always elicit the same type of primal arousal that a fit, alpha black man does. There are sometimes things she's just not inspired to do with me that I have seen her do quite freely and enthusiastically with her bulls, in video or pictures of playdates she's had without me. It's shocked her as much as it has me, and has led to a journey of personal discovery for her, in addition to the shared emotional journey we navigate together as a couple. We always seem to work through it and emerge even stronger and more committed to each other's well-being on the other side.

If I'm being honest, were it not for the often delicate male ego, I think even these fleeting insecurities would be insignificant and easy to walk back from on my own. After all, there are a whole lot of things that I get that they don't as well; such as her unconditional love and partnership, and a spouse who understands and cares for my needs (and a great deal of my fevered desires) without judgment. She's not going anywhere, so she's free to do as she pleases.

Last edited:
If anything the post orgasm shame would be worse?
How new are these fantasies? For me, cuckolding became all I ever fantasized about. Now, I'm kept locked up pretty close to 24/7. I'm allowed an orgasm every month or so, so there's not a lot of room for post-orgasm shame or regret. But then, I don't have shame about enjoying seeing my wife get fucked by other men. I'm happy my wife's happy.

The times the post-orgasm shame creeps back around for me, it's usually during rare breaks from chastity. She usually doesn't keep me locked up if we go on a family vacation or something like that. Enforced chastity is a bit like what I imagine a dog feels like, always wanting to get out when you're in, and in when you're out.

Jerking off in general has always had kind of a dirty, naughty and selfish feeling that is a little difficult for me to describe. It feels a bit like it did in highschool, like it's something I wouldn't want to get caught doing. A lot of our play centers around those feelings, and my wife has fun making me feel naughty when she teases me or makes me edge for her. I get aroused and have the dirty sensations but I'm quickly refocused on her and wind up with none of the guilt. The only shame is if there's any playful shaming (like about my size, stamina, beta nature, etc.) built into our play.

I don't know if chastity is for you, and I don't know if I'm adequately describing this as one of the many benefits we get out of it, but it has surely gotten me around the feelings if guilt and shame you describe, which I definitely relate to otherwise.

If it was something she was pushing, Id go along with it. I just cany be the driver of it
I can certainly understand that. Even for us, this has been a very gradual journey. My wife is bi, and long before we were even married she used to stop and point out women she thought were hot, and women she thought I would think were hot. We had an open relationship that I took advantage of far more than she did in the beginning. But she knew I was turned on by the thought of seeing her with someone else.

I think you're right, it probably isn't wise to be the driver, or try to orchestrate a situation in which your wife is pressured to be intimate with others, if you're not completely sure it's what she wants. And I don't know how much it's something you want yourself, either. BUT, I do think it's worth mentioning that in the vast majority of cuckold couples, the idea came from the husband. Admitting you think it's hot when she says another guy is cute is certainly a first step. Admitting you sometimes think it would be hot to see her turned on by another guy, or dream about watching her act on that attraction might be another. Talking about a threesome, or watching her with another playmate during pillow talk is another possibility.

It's important not to ever do anything that makes her feel pressure to do something, especially if it's not something she's into. But I do advocate open, honest communication with her about what turns you on, as well as genuinely listening to her and what turns her on. People in healthy relationships will meet somewhere in the middle and find something that works for both partners and strengthens the relationship.

Last edited:
Once I was on a "business trip" with a wife and overheard her conversation with her husband. He definitely was going through a DEEP regret about what was going on. Don’t to the crime if you can’t do the time I guess he didn't realize how much she was enjoying my company. She eventually hung up on him and we finished our weekend in Vegas and drove back to L.A. together.

Back