Any regrets?

LilithQOS

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey guys,
I wonder if genuinely any lady or a couple here have experienced any regrets from being in lifestyle? I'm curious about the nature of regrets say for religious, family or personal reasons, and how you guys deal with it? Sometimes my brain hates what I do but body loves and demands so badly and keeps me going back to my bulls. I am not sure if its regret or years of doing it just made me less interested in it or there are other psychological reasons I'm feeling different now.

regrets are a difficult thing to understand and quantify. For me I regret the people i have hurt through my actions but wouldnt change those actions. I regret not having understood who and what I was when i was single and younger i regret not having a black baby yet, i regret getting involved with a ******* dealer as my first lover. I regret marrying a man who is very vanilla and rigid and doesnt do anything for me sexually but makes me happy in every other way. I regret alot of things in the end but still spread my legs and other things for black males and have never regreted that

The first time I felt so guilty my husband was there watching everything he was so excited to see me have sex with a black man and I was so scared for the first time it felt like if I was being unfaithful to my husband, but he convinced me it was only sex nothing more it did not help. I felt guilty for a couple weeks afterwards a month went by and the only thing I could’ve think of was how big his dick was, and how good it felt. My husband said if I would like to do it again, and I told him no, next week he asked me the same thing I got tired of telling him now and one day I said OK so he Brong home this big, beautiful young black stud with a large penis, and after that it was all history, I no longer felt guilty or any regrets. We are just having a good time and some fun.

The first time I felt so guilty my husband was there watching everything he was so excited to see me have sex with a black man and I was so scared for the first time it felt like if I was being unfaithful to my husband, but he convinced me it was only sex nothing more it did not help. I felt guilty for a couple weeks afterwards a month went by and the only thing I could’ve think of was how big his dick was, and how good it felt. My husband said if I would like to do it again, and I told him no, next week he asked me the same thing I got tired of telling him now and one day I said OK so he Brong home this big, beautiful young black stud with a large penis, and after that it was all history, I no longer felt guilty or any regrets. We are just having a good time and some fun.
My Wife felt regret also after the first time, then after a month she did it again. For 9 months after that she couldn’t get enough. Then she quit for good and says she regrets it. Those details are on another thread.

Thats what good husbands do

Your a perfect wife for a cuckold I wanted the same for my last girlfriend but she fell in love with him and left me

I was interested in open relationships before I quit believing that Gods exist. So, I can understand how that does affect some people. I did flop once and quit hooking up with a good couple because of religious guilt, and stopped talking to a new couple that I was setting me up with the wife for mid day fun while hubby was at work. I regret stopping with those couples over guilt.
(white guy here, but I was a fit young buck)

A few months ago, I was at a stop light, in a rush to get to work. As soon as the light turned green, I saw a blonde bbw walking on the sidewalk. Sometimes I think back to what could’ve happened if I had more time

i lost 2 wives to their black lovers, but i have never been bitter about it...all i wanted in the 1st place was their happiness. i raised all 5 biracial children from both their couplings and despite the fact those children think of me as nothing more than pond scum, it was still my moral obligation to have done it. i have zero regrets.
I'm pretty sure this is just your fantasy. The idea that you would raise five people to look upon another person (especially someone sacrificing thier own happiness to raise them) as "nothing more than pond scum", is frankly disturbing.
There are people here giving honest answers about thier actual experiences. Please keep this kind of posting in the stories section.

I'm pretty sure this is just your fantasy. The idea that you would raise five people to look upon another person (especially someone sacrificing thier own happiness to raise them) as "nothing more than pond scum", is frankly disturbing.
There are people here giving honest answers about thier actual experiences. Please keep this kind of posting in the stories section.
im so glad that ur version of real life isnt everybodies...thank you for calling me a liar without any proof...just goes to show some peoples ignorance in this world i guess.

That’s what I have been trying to get her to see!!
Personally, I don't see how focusing so hard on "it's just sex" makes it any better. I guess for some people that have strong beliefs about monogamy regarding deep relationships, it can edge them away from some type of romantic relationship guilt.

For a lot of people I know that have multiple lovers in my city, they feel less guilty when it's actually at least a little bit more than "just sex".

Back