Any regrets?

LilithQOS

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey guys,
I wonder if genuinely any lady or a couple here have experienced any regrets from being in lifestyle? I'm curious about the nature of regrets say for religious, family or personal reasons, and how you guys deal with it? Sometimes my brain hates what I do but body loves and demands so badly and keeps me going back to my bulls. I am not sure if its regret or years of doing it just made me less interested in it or there are other psychological reasons I'm feeling different now.

I wasn't in this situation but i think i will not regret. I love a lot my wife and when she is happy i am happy.
I looked a lot of ir scene and i saw what a bbc can do with our wifes. Why saying no to this pleasure if she want.
I know once you are hooked that it you can go back but this are the risks. If you love each other and you bought go on this road there is no time to regrets after that.
Religious regret - sometimes yes sometimes no

Honestly my biggest regret has been not admitting to my wife what I wanted for her a lot sooner than I did. I was confused on what I felt and basically kept it to myself for over 10 years(i found a journal my wife kept in college while we were dating where she basically wrote about cucking me-she obviously didn't call it that). When I found this I started looking around and found out about hotwifing/cuckolding and the idea turned me on but I never though my wife would go for it. When I finally said fuck it-I told her and to my surprise she was pretty receptive. It wasn't long after telling her that she told me she was into Black men. I wish I would have done it sooner so we would be further along.

Thank you for your honest post about wanting to be a cuckold and watching your wife enjoy being fucked by black men. Sadly I have heard from many men and wives that their biggest regret is that they waited too long for the wife to enjoy being fucked by black men.
Yeah I basically didn't know what to think of what I was feeling- I was super jealous in my younger years. As I got older I felt a pride that other men wanted my wife- I like her dressing sexier, especially around friends and other husbands. We'd go out and it was a turn on for me to see men flirting with her if I got up to got to the bathroom for an extended amount of time. Then when I read about her exploits when we were dating I was torn- I had a lump in my throat and in my pants, knowing she was fucking someone sometimes less than an hour before I would show up to her apartment. Never did I think this lifestyle was a possibility and didn't admit to her until our mid 40's. Had I admitted to her at an earlier age, who know's where we would be now!

Yeah I basically didn't know what to think of what I was feeling- I was super jealous in my younger years. As I got older I felt a pride that other men wanted my wife- I like her dressing sexier, especially around friends and other husbands. We'd go out and it was a turn on for me to see men flirting with her if I got up to got to the bathroom for an extended amount of time. Then when I read about her exploits when we were dating I was torn- I had a lump in my throat and in my pants, knowing she was fucking someone sometimes less than an hour before I would show up to her apartment. Never did I think this lifestyle was a possibility and didn't admit to her until our mid 40's. Had I admitted to her at an earlier age, who know's where we would be now!
I think that as young men, most of us were jealous of other men looking at our girlfriends or wives, just like you were. Then when we got older, we changed to being proud of other men looking at our girlfriends or wives, just like you have done.
If your wife does decide to make you her cuckold, I believe you be proud seeing how many men really do love fucking your wife and seeing your wife having intense orgasms on thick black cocks.
Good luck.

There was some very real regret after my first date. My ex husband was VERY eager and excited but the next day or two as the reality of what he lost began to weigh on me.

I knew I wasn’t going back to the way it was before when it was a fantasy.
It's important to be sure about ourselves before doing it and accept the consequences of it , we all know it's not Just a game .
So your ex husband wasn't really sure and he didn't know what he want exactly ..
But of course you made the right decision ;)

I was 32 when I had my 1st. But in high school I always got hit on since I went to a predominantly black high school I never gave in :(
32 years is not an old age to start this lifestyle. You have all your life in front to feel.bbc pleasure.

From how many years are in this lifestyle ?
If you started in high school and understand how a bbc can pleasure you do.you think.you will wanted to.have a white husband?

Back