Any cucks suffer Mid Date Regrets?

Hahahahaha ... this is funny because once most guys cum..there mind is no longer on sex. I had this happen once years ago... I was fucking someones girl and he was watching and came and then started sulking but hahaaha she didnt care, she kept on going and after we rested she wanted more. They are now a full blown cuck and he apologized for that and said his insecurities got the better of him. I had to remind him that I wasnt here to steal his girl

Don’t have an actual experience to share but I do have a story about this subject matter. As I have mentioned in other posts, there was a slightly younger woman I dated about 10 years ago who was fairly kinky and had some wild experiences in her past. In our many talks about what each of us wanted to do and experience sexually, she said she would gladly do a black guy while I watched, BUT there was one stipulation. I would have to remain seated and not play with myself or do anything until they were done and he was gone. She said she did not want me to get off and have any change of mind about what was happening. Now, whether she had a bad experience with that in the past before we met OR if she had read anything about others experiences gone wrong or whatever I don’t know. She never said and I never asked. However, either way, I think she was spot on with advice for someone’s first time to experience this. Best to be alone with the wife or GF when you cum just in case feeling go sour all of a sudden. Too bad we didn’t stay together long enough to get that far in our relationship. She seemed like a gal who knew how a lot of things should go when it came to kinks like this.

The first couple of times were difficult. Thoughts of "what are we doing" and "this is wrong" consumed me. Ater going home and talking for days things got better.

Over time it became something both of us looked forward to. Now I believe that I probably enjoy it more than Mrs J.

Last edited:
my wife always wants me to fuck her after and i have no desire to jerk off and besides often i help such as licking while she fucks and besides once you accept her fucking other men it is pointless to regret since you have no power anyway

Once I was on a "business trip" with a wife and overheard her conversation with her husband. He definitely was going through a DEEP regret about what was going on. I guess he didn't realize how much she was enjoying my company. She eventually hung up on him and we finished our weekend in Vegas and drove back to L.A. together.
Wow. That sounds hot. Do you have movies or pictures of your trip?
If not, please describe what you did to her!

Don’t have an actual experience to share but I do have a story about this subject matter. As I have mentioned in other posts, there was a slightly younger woman I dated about 10 years ago who was fairly kinky and had some wild experiences in her past. In our many talks about what each of us wanted to do and experience sexually, she said she would gladly do a black guy while I watched, BUT there was one stipulation. I would have to remain seated and not play with myself or do anything until they were done and he was gone. She said she did not want me to get off and have any change of mind about what was happening. Now, whether she had a bad experience with that in the past before we met OR if she had read anything about others experiences gone wrong or whatever I don’t know. She never said and I never asked. However, either way, I think she was spot on with advice for someone’s first time to experience this. Best to be alone with the wife or GF when you cum just in case feeling go sour all of a sudden. Too bad we didn’t stay together long enough to get that far in our relationship. She seemed like a gal who knew how a lot of things should go when it came to kinks like this.
and if you dont want to , tell me about her so i can look for her ,lol shes perfect
oh man she sounds fucking amazing dude, id damn sho bee trying my best to find her ass again,

Back