Any cucks on here get sloppy seconds after bbc?

pvak74

Male
My wife hasn’t gone bbc yet. She has used her bbc dildo and then let me have sloppy seconds at time though. It’s so loose and sloppy wet afterwards, so much so that I don’t last long. Has any cucks on here gotten sloppy seconds after the bbc has used your wife/girlfriend. I asked my wife how it was for her after the bbc? She told me in a humorous way, the bbc dildo was like eating a large feast of delicious food and my cock afterward was like the after dinner mint. Then she giggled. Would love to know how going after the real thing would feel. I know now by my wife that I don’t feel like much after the bbc dildo

Many times. Not enough, but many many times.

Early on when she was fucking black guys with huge cocks behind my back, I was so proud and would joke with her about how we started making a 'crime scene' we were fucking so much, leaving ******* on the sheets. Little did I know she was ******* because she kept fucking this guy with a cock so huge it was literally tearing up her pussy every time. She loved it. And for months she let me think it was because of my skill.

I came home from work one day and my girlfriend at the time was waiting for me naked on the bed when I came out of the shower. It was a little unexpected but very welcomed, I dropped my towel and went over and went straight to lick her pussy. She was gapping somewhat and very red and swollen around her pussy. I could actually see inside and saw what I swear was cum. So naturally I licked and sucked her like a man possessed. When I put my dick in her it knew whom ever he was he was well hung.

the first time i had sloppy seconds made me realise why i became a cuck, it just felt amazing, all warm and soft. yes it was looser but at the same time such a turn on knowing that it had just been fucked and filled by a BBC. i dont fuck mrs inked now until the BBC as finished and sometimes that means waiting all night but its just a massive turn on for the both of us

the first time i had sloppy seconds made me realise why i became a cuck, it just felt amazing, all warm and soft. yes it was looser but at the same time such a turn on knowing that it had just been fucked and filled by a BBC. i dont fuck mrs inked now until the BBC as finished and sometimes that means waiting all night but its just a massive turn on for the both of us
funny how we white men chooce it NATURALLY to wait our turn ...

This is so true, couldn't of put it better myself!

I came home from work one day and my girlfriend at the time was waiting for me naked on the bed when I came out of the shower. It was a little unexpected but very welcomed, I dropped my towel and went over and went straight to lick her pussy. She was gapping somewhat and very red and swollen around her pussy. I could actually see inside and saw what I swear was cum. So naturally I licked and sucked her like a man possessed. When I put my dick in her it knew whom ever he was he was well hung.
How did that chum taste in her swollen pussy I bet yummy

Not BBC but I'm eager for that day.
I've had fresh sloppy seconds with an ex girlfriend right after the other guy got off of her. Up until that point I'd always been extremely turned off at that thought, but after I tried it - omg her pussy felt so AMAZING! I was surprised lol, it makes her pussy feel really nice silky wet, I think it was since that day that changed my opinion that I lost interest any desire for FMF threesomes, and instead I've gotten into MFM, gangbang, hotwife stuff.

Back