Any cucks help bull find other women aside from his wife/gf?

Do you connect your bull with other hotwives aside from your wife/gf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so it's a bit different for me, if i understood the question correctly. i've often got other women for my bull, even friends of mine. is that reprehensible?

so it's a bit different for me, if i understood the question correctly. i've often got other women for my bull, even friends of mine. is that reprehensible?
NO WAY!! thats amazing....why would it be bad?
all women should feel comfortable talking about sex and sharing amazing men in bed. There are less and less men that have sexual gifts nowadays, because men are so full of ******* and themselves.

once my black bull saw me in town with a girlfriend. he liked her right away. especially her real double d's. he put me onto her and i had to get her for him, no matter what. and she was really a staid wifey back then. but that's changed. she loves it now, and already has two black gang bang babies.

good boy
I have had a few cuckolds do that, but tbh, most of the referrals and recommendations are from the women to other women.
I dont know about you, but most women do not trust cuckolds. They want to know what the bull is like from a woman thats fucked me as well and can tell her, what Im like in bed. I am very intense and passionate in bed, some women like that, some dont. So they want to know from a woman's perspective what its like.

The last bit is key. I think many women who are intrigued by the idea hold back as they think it's only something weird people do.

In both meetings we just met in a normal environment and my wife has the ability to talk openly about her relationship with her bull whilst making it seem a very natural thing. He's the same
Talks openly and in an almost matter of fact manner about how they like to do things.

I wouldn't hesitate to do it again for any couple seriously wanting to find out more.

Plus having new people join our little group adds a bit of interest.

The last bit is key. I think many women who are intrigued by the idea hold back as they think it's only something weird people do.

In both meetings we just met in a normal environment and my wife has the ability to talk openly about her relationship with her bull whilst making it seem a very natural thing. He's the same
Talks openly and in an almost matter of fact manner about how they like to do things.

I wouldn't hesitate to do it again for any couple seriously wanting to find out more.

Plus having new people join our little group adds a bit of interest.
I appreciate your reply, although I do not understand what you are referring to?

I was saying that women prefer to hear from other women. You didn't seem to offer any counter-argument as to why women would trust you introducing them to a bull that fucks your wife? Or are you not even aware they are not listening to you?
My assumption based on your answer is that you might talk to a woman and tell her that your wife has a bull, and she IMMEDIATELY wants to talk to your wife. She has no interest in talking to you anymore, she wants to hear from your wife about the bull.

Is that more accurate of reality?
Or are you the one that is helping the women meet the Bull?

I appreciate your reply, although I do not understand what you are referring to?

I was saying that women prefer to hear from other women. You didn't seem to offer any counter-argument as to why women would trust you introducing them to a bull that fucks your wife? Or are you not even aware they are not listening to you?
My assumption based on your answer is that you might talk to a woman and tell her that your wife has a bull, and she IMMEDIATELY wants to talk to your wife. She has no interest in talking to you anymore, she wants to hear from your wife about the bull.

Is that more accurate of reality?
Or are you the one that is helping the women meet the Bull?

I was agreeing with you.
They are interested in what my wife has to say.
I actually get on very well with them both now but they wanted to hear from my wife, not from me.

They only met the bull(s) after speaking to my wife.

I was agreeing with you.
They are interested in what my wife has to say.
I actually get on very well with them both now but they wanted to hear from my wife, not from me.

They only met the bull(s) after speaking to my wife.
thanks for clarifying.

One of the women I trained, started a Bull List in America. I am trying to convince her to start a Women for Big Cock list, so any woman that is looking to meet a man with a big cock, won't have to play the "hide and seek" game with men, DOES HE or DOESN'T HE have a big cock?

thanks for clarifying.

One of the women I trained, started a Bull List in America. I am trying to convince her to start a Women for Big Cock list, so any woman that is looking to meet a man with a big cock, won't have to play the "hide and seek" game with men, DOES HE or DOESN'T HE have a big cock?

The more women that post stuff openly the better
If women talk openly about training or being sub or wanting big dicks the easier it is for others to embrace.

My wife was definitely embarrassed/confused about her thoughts and it took a bit of a leap to get comfortable with them.

The more women that post stuff openly the better
If women talk openly about training or being sub or wanting big dicks the easier it is for others to embrace.

My wife was definitely embarrassed/confused about her thoughts and it took a bit of a leap to get comfortable with them.
you are 100% correct about that.

The issue is men. The issue is always men.
Guys like you need to recruit other cuckolds and get them to stop "fetishizing" women and their love for big dick.
If you guys can act normal and just encourage and support women being sexual, more women would be sexual without shame or guilt.
The problem starts and ends with men and their hang ups.

you are 100% correct about that.

The issue is men. The issue is always men.
Guys like you need to recruit other cuckolds and get them to stop "fetishizing" women and their love for big dick.
If you guys can act normal and just encourage and support women being sexual, more women would be sexual without shame or guilt.
The problem starts and ends with men and their hang ups.
I wish someone had told me this years ago.
Took a long time for me to realise this.

I wish someone had told me this years ago.
Took a long time for me to realise this.
You can do something about it now.

I dont mind helping. If you see a cuckold on here who isnt walking down the right path, tell him to stop and think. You can also give them my profile name if that helps.

You can do something about it now.

I dont mind helping. If you see a cuckold on here who isnt walking down the right path, tell him to stop and think. You can also give them my profile name if that helps.
I try when I can.

I can't seem to be able to message you, - I'd certainly be interested in doing something

It appears to me that although you are obviously dominant, the bull is dominant to you. How do you feel when getting him other women? Fo you feel submissive? Does it bother you him having your friends?

Gracias
¿Por qué importa ser un cornudo? ¿No debería animarse a todas las mujeres a vivir sus necesidades y fantasías sexuales? ¿Por qué solo los hombres pueden jugar sin vergüenza?
Well I don't make the rules, I agree that they enjoy, but you know, stereotypes

As title says. Have you, the cuck, ever helped your wife's/gfs bull fuck other women? Anytime I see a couple or hotwife looking for a bull, especially in our area I connect her and pass along his info to her. Dont know why but I find it to be a thrill when he fucks other women because of my efforts, knowing she is about to have the same experience he gave my gf.
I help other women find bulls . I post my tiny white dick or I let the women show men in their phone my sissy dick n complain. !! Huge cock always responds

Back