Any cucks help bull find other women aside from his wife/gf?

Do you connect your bull with other hotwives aside from your wife/gf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As title says. Have you, the cuck, ever helped your wife's/gfs bull fuck other women? Anytime I see a couple or hotwife looking for a bull, especially in our area I connect her and pass along his info to her. Dont know why but I find it to be a thrill when he fucks other women because of my efforts, knowing she is about to have the same experience he gave my gf.

As title says. Have you, the cuck, ever helped your wife's/gfs bull fuck other women? Anytime I see a couple or hotwife looking for a bull, especially in our area I connect her and pass along his info to her. Dont know why but I find it to be a thrill when he fucks other women because of my efforts, knowing she is about to have the same experience he gave my gf.
Yes that’s amazing and completely the right thing to do introducing as many other white females and couples as possible and helping them also know the pleasure of what BBC’s can bring
With the interracial cuckolding and hot wife lifestyle
I’m hoping that my wife is going to be doing the same eventually
Introducing other white women we know to her bull and his friends
My sis and our friends wives too they all should be taking bbc regularly

I do, my black friend stay bussin nuts. He fucked a couple of my exes and my current gf and some of her friends, he fucked my gf before me.

We agreed he had every right to think with his dick despite him being my homie. Though I better not dream of fucking any of his side chicks, funny huh?. So I do him one better, I find fun girls for us to hang out with, sometimes getting to watch him fuck them at two, three, or even four at a time with no play for me, other times he add them to his phone for later hookups.

He drowns in pussy, head, ass,and rimmings. He is so greedy and disrespectful, he busts at least 2-3 nuts a day. He insists I don't join in and that I wear two condoms with my gf (he never wears condoms with any of his many sex partners!) But I do get to kiss the girls he fucks(including mine) after they suck his dick, balls, or ass for humiliation. I love when two girls have a dick sucking contest on my black friend. The blowjobs be so sloppy and the agressive deepthoats my gf gives him. I love it. He pleaded that my gf don't give me any head, and he promised to snitch on me if I cheat with another girl. A good friend, huh?

I do, my black friend stay bussin nuts. He fucked a couple of my exes and my current gf and some of her friends, he fucked my gf before me.

We agreed he had every right to think with his dick despite him being my homie. Though I better not dream of fucking any of his side chicks, funny huh?. So I do him one better, I find fun girls for us to hang out with, sometimes getting to watch him fuck them at two, three, or even four at a time with no play for me, other times he add them to his phone for later hookups.

He drowns in pussy, head, ass,and rimmings. He is so greedy and disrespectful, he busts at least 2-3 nuts a day. He insists I don't join in and that I wear two condoms with my gf (he never wears condoms with any of his many sex partners!) But I do get to kiss the girls he fucks(including mine) after they suck his dick, balls, or ass for humiliation. I love when two girls have a dick sucking contest on my black friend. The blowjobs be so sloppy and the agressive deepthoats my gf gives him. I love it. He pleaded that my gf don't give me any head, and he promised to snitch on me if I cheat with another girl. A good friend, huh?
This is amazing I'd like to hear more about your adventures

Since our cuck is a "househusband" and home most of the time, he is making many trips during the day to the laundry room and other public areas of our apartment building and neighborhood. he. also, volunteers to do Public Service in our neighborhood. That said, he is always meeting other new people in our building/area. he has found other submissive males or cucks and their respective hot wives as well as other hot females wearing a tattoo appropriate or other item. The latest woman was with her husband sitting on a park bench. Our cuck was doing his litter pick up duty and noticed She was wearing a key on a necklace. She noticed that he noticed. Our Black Bull has seen Her now a few times since.

Biggest challenge is getting the Bull and cuck into a mindset to embrace interracial/cuckolding as a lifestyle - not just a fast fuck. I knew my Black Bull was ready to move in and it would work because the relationship included all aspects of day to day living. Yes, our Black Bull is completely in charge. Yes, our Black Bull needs to be pleased on HIs terms like a man needs to be pleased; and yes, cuck had to learn to accept those facts - Black Bull is completely in charge and cuck's role is to please - whether it is ironing Black Bull's shirts the way He wants or using his mouth and ass to please the Black Bull the way Black Bull wants/demands. Part of cuck's job is to always be on the look out for who may be open to Black, etc. You never know where things will lead.

After the couple on the bench found out cuck was submissive and had a hotwife/Black Bull, they opened up. Both came over to our place and we exchanged ideas, etc. Her husband had not seen her go Black before and she had not seen her white cuck being serviced by another white cuck before either.

My ex left me for our last bull. I'm a bit obsessed with this, that was 3 years ago. One day about 8 months ago, my crush, (she pretends not to notice my feelings, I pretend not to feel bad LOL) She's a friend from college and came to town, we are taking virtual classes and she is from another city.

She told me "jokingly" to introduce her to some sexy guy. I told her about him, she knew a bit of the story. First she said it was crazy, then she agreed to see him, he seriously fucked her.

First I convinced her, convincing him was more difficult, he didn't believe me *******, we didn't get along, he thought it was some kind of trap, I'm a friend of his girlfriend, my ex. In the end I just told him to find out himself and I left him my friend's number
Screenshot_20210815-023625.jpg

Last edited:
Recently Derick a very good friend and my wife's lover for several years moved to another country for a job. Before he moved away I would sometimes arrange for him to hook up with Miss B a divorced female friend that had somehow become a part of our lifestyle.

She has intimate knowledge of my wife's and I relationship with Derick. She fully understood what I wanted and got out of being a cuckold.

This is why Miss B would always wanted me there to assist her like I do with my wife. My wife would sometimes join them.

On this site, a couple contacted me . The husband wanted to know if I could give him a contact for my wife s bull.
I said I will ask,him first .But yes, it s very exciting to help the man who fucks my wife so well( and almost owns her in a way) to find other white wives to use..

I've introduced 2 couples to him.

Both from the perspective of helping them meet good people as it's not always easy.

Both went well - one couple loving it and moving towards making it a real lifestyle for them the other dabbles her and there.
good boy
I have had a few cuckolds do that, but tbh, most of the referrals and recommendations are from the women to other women.
I dont know about you, but most women do not trust cuckolds. They want to know what the bull is like from a woman thats fucked me as well and can tell her, what Im like in bed. I am very intense and passionate in bed, some women like that, some dont. So they want to know from a woman's perspective what its like.

My ex left me for our last bull. I'm a bit obsessed with this, that was 3 years ago. One day about 8 months ago, my crush, (she pretends not to notice my feelings, I pretend not to feel bad LOL) She's a friend from college and came to town, we are taking virtual classes and she is from another city.

She told me "jokingly" to introduce her to some sexy guy. I told her about him, she knew a bit of the story. First she said it was crazy, then she agreed to see him, he seriously fucked her.

First I convinced her, convincing him was more difficult, he didn't believe me *******, we didn't get along, he thought it was some kind of trap, I'm a friend of his girlfriend, my ex. In the end I just told him to find out himself and I left him my friend's number
View attachment 4313529

the problem is that more guys aren't confident to do this.
9 out of 10 guys won't tell a girl they know a bull who can fuck her senseless.

Back