Any cucks help bull find other women aside from his wife/gf?

Do you connect your bull with other hotwives aside from your wife/gf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good boy
I have had a few cuckolds do that, but tbh, most of the referrals and recommendations are from the women to other women.
I dont know about you, but most women do not trust cuckolds. They want to know what the bull is like from a woman thats fucked me as well and can tell her, what Im like in bed. I am very intense and passionate in bed, some women like that, some dont. So they want to know from a woman's perspective what its like.
similar with my case, i have my regular cuck couple in my city. wife works as a sexual consultant. she introduce to me many couples who need my help. she know my taste. every first date i met these new couple, she always participate the threesome session. somehow she is my cuckolding agency….

similar with my case, i have my regular cuck couple in my city. wife works as a sexual consultant. she introduce to me many couples who need my help. she know my taste. every first date i met these new couple, she always participate the threesome session. somehow she is my cuckolding agency….
Its great that you have someone who knows how to help them psychologically. Tbh, probably 75% of my work is just on cuckold psychology and also relationship psychology so the couple doesnt end up drifting apart. That happens a lot and there doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion on that challenge in these forums.

Its great that you have someone who knows how to help them psychologically. Tbh, probably 75% of my work is just on cuckold psychology and also relationship psychology so the couple doesnt end up drifting apart. That happens a lot and there doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion on that challenge in these forums.
and i find her from one of my cucky couple. i think there are some sisterhood among these hot ladies.

she always tells me i should be very proud of saving many couples from crisis of their relation.

and i find her from one of my cucky couple. i think there are some sisterhood among these hot ladies.

she always tells me i should be very proud of saving many couples from crisis of their relation.
Yes, saving a couple from crisis is a great thing :)
glad to see you are also helping people out.

Please feel free to also check out @Neilson post Cuckold Social Network

My ex left me for our last bull. I'm a bit obsessed with this, that was 3 years ago. One day about 8 months ago, my crush, (she pretends not to notice my feelings, I pretend not to feel bad LOL) She's a friend from college and came to town, we are taking virtual classes and she is from another city.

She told me "jokingly" to introduce her to some sexy guy. I told her about him, she knew a bit of the story. First she said it was crazy, then she agreed to see him, he seriously fucked her.

First I convinced her, convincing him was more difficult, he didn't believe me *******, we didn't get along, he thought it was some kind of trap, I'm a friend of his girlfriend, my ex. In the end I just told him to find out himself and I left him my friend's number
View attachment 4313529
You are a very good cuckold! I want to be like you!

You are a very good cuckold! I want to be like you!

My ex left me for our last bull. I'm a bit obsessed with this, that was 3 years ago. One day about 8 months ago, my crush, (she pretends not to notice my feelings, I pretend not to feel bad LOL) She's a friend from college and came to town, we are taking virtual classes and she is from another city.

She told me "jokingly" to introduce her to some sexy guy. I told her about him, she knew a bit of the story. First she said it was crazy, then she agreed to see him, he seriously fucked her.

First I convinced her, convincing him was more difficult, he didn't believe me *******, we didn't get along, he thought it was some kind of trap, I'm a friend of his girlfriend, my ex. In the end I just told him to find out himself and I left him my friend's number
View attachment 4313529
I'm glad you made sure he keeps winning at your expense. Being told he is a seriously good fuck should remind you he deserves to have your ex and your crush. Even though he doesn't like your ass, you should go out your way to make sure he has pussy on the side.

As title says. Have you, the cuck, ever helped your wife's/gfs bull fuck other women? Anytime I see a couple or hotwife looking for a bull, especially in our area I connect her and pass along his info to her. Dont know why but I find it to be a thrill when he fucks other women because of my efforts, knowing she is about to have the same experience he gave my gf.
If They don’t then they should start to

My friend 5 years ago told me about volunteering at the migrant center... So I got into this wonderful world of black fun and now we are the paladins of this ourselves bringing our friends, and our husbands are promoting this among their friends...

Back