Any cuckold wannabes self sabotage?

Ok, this is going to seem like a humble brag but I promise you it isn't.

Sex with my wife is good. In fact it's very good. It's the best! For both of us. I've got a thick 7 inch cock and she always cums first (and sometimes more than once per session). Sometimes it slow and passionate love making and sometimes it's hard and fast fucking. We really have the best of everything.

The "problem" here is that I really want her to cuckold me. But she's said multiple times that sex together is so good she just has no desire to seek it elsewhere.

Have any men here been in my position and deliberately started to be worse in bed to entice their wives to seek satisfaction elsewhere?

I haven't (yet). Although, we do have a collection of dildos that she enjoys and she also locks me in a cock cage occasionally so she's no stranger to treating me that way and enjoying her dominance over me. I'm just not sure how I'd manage to make sex less enjoyable or if it'd even be ethical.

Sex with my wife is good. In fact it's very good. It's the best! For both of us. I've got a thick 7 inch cock and she always cums first (and sometimes more than once per session). Sometimes it slow and passionate love making and sometimes it's hard and fast fucking. We really have the best of everything.

The "problem" here is that I really want her to cuckold me. But she's said multiple times that sex together is so good she just has no desire to seek it elsewhere.

Have any men here been in my position and deliberately started to be worse in bed to entice their wives to seek satisfaction elsewhere?

I haven't (yet). Although, we do have a collection of dildos that she enjoys and she also locks me in a cock cage occasionally so she's no stranger to treating me that way and enjoying her dominance over me. I'm just not sure how I'd manage to make sex less enjoyable or if it'd even be ethical.
I wouldn't do it. Be a stag. Enjoy being a man. Fffuuucckkk it

The way you describe your situation, the sex may be good for both of you; however, since she dominants you, she gets more pleasure from martial sex. Her use of the dildos is proof to me that if she has to, she will find someone else to pleasure her and leave you to your own devices. By occasionally locking you in your cage, she is showing that she can "punish" you for not giving her every satisfaction she craves. There is a lot of truth in the saying: "hell has no fury like a woman scorned."

But I also understand why you want to be her cuckold. My wife put the horns on me on the first day of our honeymoon in 1972. Since then, hundreds of different guys have enjoyed sliding their cocks in and out of her married (to me) pussy and filling her welcoming married womb with their potential baby-makers as she enjoys orgasm after orgasm. I can't begin to describe the intense pleasure I get from watching my wife break her vows and most all taboos.

I suggest you get another man (or men) to seduce your wife. Make sure that the stud (studs) never let on that you initiated her seduction. By what I read, your wife, like mine, has a high libido (sex drive). And with her dominance over you, she will eventually cage you and have you watch while her stud/bull puts the horns on you. Good luck!

So a guy I lived with hated me hard….. I jacked off before he got home, and even a few times jacked off in bathroom or back yard to keep myself limp. Female vitamins estrogen type stuff after a while I either just started being less a man or they actually worked, I did a few things

Well first we have been married 30 years. We started with dildos when I was fucking her. I would talk and fantasize about another man fucking her at the same time. This lead to inviting a friend one night to help me with her. It worked out well we done this 3sum thing 3 times. Then more fantasizing and about 10 years past and we tried swinging. That was ok only done it once. More talk during sex and toys as well. Then the 3sum with bbc and she's been hooked for about 10 years

Ha. Yea thats definitely an issue here. I've thought about denying her sex (or being less than stellar in bed) hoping it would lead to something. That idea typically lasts about 2.5 seconds when she throws herself at me and wants to fuck. LOL I love my wife, if she wants me to screw her I'm not telling her no. I'm not gonna deny the love of my life something she wants and is so simple to give!

If you really want your wife to fuck other men, why don't you discuss it with her? Just tell her you have this fantasy, and ask her if she's on board.
If she's interested good for you, if she's not then drop the subject and don't pursue it again.

Back