Any cuckold husbands who get to have sex with wives

Sure I have sex with her but I whisper questions during and love to hear the gentle moan ā€œmmhimā€ yes answersā€¦. I cum within minutes with some mmhimā€s ā€œ does he reach deeper ā€œ ā€œ did he cum inside you ā€œ did he make you cum ā€œ. I say this all very softly and in a whisper in right in her ear ā€¦you can tell sheā€™s thinking of him and wants to be with himā€¦.then Iā€™ll say ā€œ I bet he misses being deep inside you ā€œ. She literally wiggles and says ā€œ I want him ā€œ ā€¦ I cum guys ā€¦. Try it

My wife and I are a new hotwife married couple been married 18 years 40 yo . Starting this lifestyle has increased our sex life and expand our kinks . I have sex with my wife with my dick a day during week traditional , another day we use her Jason luv dildo and i aid her by holding it spitting on it when needed lube etc n jack off to her enjoying it, and every Sunday I prep my ass and she eats my ass sucks my dick then puts on her strap on and fucks my ass in several different positions (itā€™s hot cuz Iā€™m a big muscular tattooed white guy n sheā€™s a beautiful blonde that has a body black men love thick ass thin waist etc) . This is our regular routine not including Saturday nights twice a week we go out drinking and bull hunting but nothing has happened yet with that

My wife and I are a new hotwife married couple been married 18 years 40 yo . Starting this lifestyle has increased our sex life and expand our kinks . I have sex with my wife with my dick a day during week traditional , another day we use her Jason luv dildo and i aid her by holding it spitting on it when needed lube etc n jack off to her enjoying it, and every Sunday I prep my ass and she eats my ass sucks my dick then puts on her strap on and fucks my ass in several different positions (itā€™s hot cuz Iā€™m a big muscular tattooed white guy n sheā€™s a beautiful blonde that has a body black men love thick ass thin waist etc) . This is our regular routine not including Saturday nights twice a week we go out drinking and bull hunting but nothing has happened yet with that
I love the fact that you guys are out bull hunting together! I love the sound of you guys relationship

When I got to use my real dick on my girlfriend, she had a bored look. She would let me finish inside her, but it got to be too much of a chore cleaning up after 30 seconds of 'sex'. I was then able to jack off to her, her bored look and disinterest in my penis made me cum fast. We now use chastity full time. She likes to remind me my penis does nothing for her, and I can understand why

When I got to use my real dick on my girlfriend, she had a bored look. She would let me finish inside her, but it got to be too much of a chore cleaning up after 30 seconds of 'sex'. I was then able to jack off to her, her bored look and disinterest in my penis made me cum fast. We now use chastity full time. She likes to remind me my penis does nothing for her, and I can understand why
I enjoy fucking my wife however if she were to dove deeper into this lifestyle I would totally submit to her demands such as a chastity ! She already pegs me so I can kinda see the future n accept it and try to enjoy pussy now cuz I see myself watching my wife in a chastity getting roughly fucked by a big black man and after heā€™s done with her she will put on her strap on n take all that punishment she took from her black daddy out on my white ass n show me how it feels !

I enjoy fucking my wife however if she were to dove deeper into this lifestyle I would totally submit to her demands such as a chastity ! She already pegs me so I can kinda see the future n accept it and try to enjoy pussy now cuz I see myself watching my wife in a chastity getting roughly fucked by a big black man and after heā€™s done with her she will put on her strap on n take all that punishment she took from her black daddy out on my white ass n show me how it feels !
Nothing turns me on more then a month of chastity and her feeling sorry for me and letting me have a tug. She'll sometimes get her big tits out and I get to jack to those, but she always looks bored with a "hurry up" look. And off I go. That's the only time I really see her tits at all, so that sucks, but I respect her. But I know she'll never fuck me again, and my new chastity cage isn't coming off for a while. So make sure it's something you will really enjoy! But sounds like you are on right path.

Nothing turns me on more then a month of chastity and her feeling sorry for me and letting me have a tug. She'll sometimes get her big tits out and I get to jack to those, but she always looks bored with a "hurry up" look. And off I go. That's the only time I really see her tits at all, so that sucks, but I respect her. But I know she'll never fuck me again, and my new chastity cage isn't coming off for a while. So make sure it's something you will really enjoy! But sounds like you are on right path.
I think itā€™s only natural progression Iā€™m sure it can even get even naughtier for me as she has said several times that she is training my ass so she can share a big black bull with me ! She said it would be the ultimate bonding experience for our marriage to have this alpha bull penetrate her holes then mine and go back and fourth before he has us share his load ! Iā€™m scared but at same time kinda letting this happen and get deeper and deeper cuz it turns me on

Depends on the Bull. If she just went on a date and got fucked then she lets me do whatever I want and narrates her experience. Kind of a ā€œnormalā€ cuckold thing, If she is with a seeding Bull (like right now) Iā€™m not allowed to fuck her unprotected until a few months after the baby is born (weā€™ve only done this once).

But initially, the whole drive to get into the cuckold lifestyle was so she could present a fully fucked pussy for me to enjoy. It escalated into plans for seeding, etc and then some more of the sub stuff like denying me pussy or making me wear a condom came into play.

Back