Any cheaters in here?

I'm the most people, never cheated while in a relationship....ive been cheated on! I'm no longer in a relationship because I found him on this site and a few others. Even did a hook up with a couple close to our home town...i found him just by looking up his email on Google. First part minus the @blah blah blah.
I was shocked to find what came up in the list.
So the reason I'm here now is because, " what's good for the goose is good for the gander"
He was dumb enough to use his email then serves him right lol.

any wife or hubby in here without the knowledge of his partner?
I am. I wouldn't say I'm cheating tho. I could tell him if I wanted to. 1st time I've ever done anything without his knowledge or him being a part of it. Just felt the need to do my own thing for once. But is it cheating if I have power to do what I want to do and even telling him wouldn't change anything? Idk..

I just travel for fun.. usually gone for a month or two during the summer and very far from home although I sometimes take weekend trips to Los Angeles or Cleveland. If there’s a black man I’m interested in I’ll make an effort to catch his eye but a lot of times they’re already coming on to me.

Next time u come to Cleveland hit me up ;)

A married White wife cheating with single Black men is the Mount Everest of heart beating excitement she will ever feel in her life....to be all alone in a bed and being made love to properly.

Back