Any bulls out there not have huge dicks?

I think I'm in a surprising minority of bulls with average dicks. I'm also not very tall (5'7) but my openness to discussing sex usually gets me into some pretty cucky situations when I hang out with couple friends lol. Raceplay usually gets into it (I am Arab, so Muslimdom works its way into the nsfw talk) and so does the fact that hubby is such a wimp that he's letting a smaller man fuck his wife. I find that guys are much more open to letting me fuck their women when they don't have to worry about her leaving him for my dick. Maybe they progress into wanting huge dicks, but at least they start with me lmao

I’d agree with you there. Of the Bulls we’ve met ALL of them have been really well endowed and often with impressive gith too which is my wife’s favourite. She seems to thrive on being massively gaped and I absolutely love seeing her when it happens.

Almost 6 in cock & short + not black but mixed , either way I still use what I have well ,besides some peeps like smaller Doms , size dif play or just more open selection of who they are attracted to

Cant call yourself a bull with average or below average bulls pack 8 or better
You'd be surprised with the amount of success some smaller bulls have. Out of size, looks/appearance, and chemistry, I think size is at the bottom of the list of things couples consider important. Of course, as an 8.5 incher, it definitely doesn't hurt to be well endowed!

In no particular order...I believe that the most popular VISUAL characteristics that women/couples look for in a bull are...

Skin tone
Dick size
Musculature
Hair or lack thereof
Height

Dick size is usually king followed by skin tone. Feel free to argue with me 💪

I don’t think a bull is technically a bull if their cock isn’t at least 30% bigger than the cuck’s. My wife would never go for someone equal or less to me in size.

Ive had smaller bulls for a long time. But I just prefer 18 cm or bigger. I will never say 6 inch is too small, but if i could choose then id go for a bigger man

18cm = 7 inches. To me, that's a more common minimum that couples look for rather than 8". Sure, some post 8"+ on their profiles. I bet they still meet with guys that are just under 8" though. Only 1 in 20 guys has 7" plus across all men. There's more of them on swinger's sites though, or hookup apps.

Back