Any beaches on majorica that allows nedity and possiibly IR sex?

It took me 30 seconds making a simple Google search using the spanish words ’club pareja majorca‘ (swinging couple club majorca).
Result : Three swinging sex clubs in Majorca city. I didn’t bother reading further,
Sex on the beach ?
Go to Magaluf to the north of Majorca city. Wild party town, full of young Brits getting rat assed ! Lots of fucking …from alley ways quickies to beach sex in plain view of other partiers ! Not much interracial sex there, blacks have better things to do, than getting smashed on vodka shots ! Ah….yes…a bit of fighting too ! Boys will be boys !
Nude beaches ? By Spanish law, every Spanish municipality should have one. For sure there is in Majorca.

It took me 30 seconds making a simple Google search using the spanish words ’club pareja majorca‘ (swinging couple club majorca).
Result : Three swinging sex clubs in Majorca city. I didn’t bother reading further,
Sex on the beach ?
Go to Magaluf to the north of Majorca city. Wild party town, full of young Brits getting rat assed ! Lots of fucking …from alley ways quickies to beach sex in plain view of other partiers ! Not much interracial sex there, blacks have better things to do, than getting smashed on vodka shots ! Ah….yes…a bit of fighting too ! Boys will be boys !
Nude beaches ? By Spanish law, every Spanish municipality should have one. For sure there is in Majorca.
Mallorca or Majorca is part of a group of islands (Balearic islands or islas Baleares un Spanish) that are part of Spain and in the Mediterranean sea.
Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera are the biggest islands.
The capital of Mallorca is Palma de Mallorca.
Ibiza, the 3rd biggest island is known world wide as the party island. The world's top DJ's play there and it is crazy expensive during the summer period.

Back