Any assertive white hubbys here, not just passive cucks types?

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
There is a plethora of passive cucks types here, meaning those who take a back seat to letting their wives be taken by a black man while they video or avoid being in their company altogether. I'm curious whether there are any assertive white hubbys here also, those with decent sized manhood who likes to invite a black into a private situation where both you and him enjoy your wife. That is a mighty hot fuck too, you know? Just in case you don't know. See video link below for what I mean.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/mfm-bbc-hotwife-stag.112856/

Would love to hook up with a hubby like this provided I could find one in the New York area. PMs welcomed.

This was the situation we had with our black male friend for several years. None of this cuck and bull thing. To be blunt it was more threesome all together (nothin gay!), then some of his turn alone , then mine. As our guest, of course, he had first call. I don’t think I’d want it any other way really. Hope you find what you’re looking for

This was the situation we had with our black male friend for several years. None of this cuck and bull thing. To be blunt it was more threesome all together (nothin gay!), then some of his turn alone , then mine. As our guest, of course, he had first call. I don’t think I’d want it any other way really. Hope you find what you’re looking for

I love the sound of that arrangement you had. Re here: Finding anyone here with whom you have a common interest(s) is as you know, like trying to find a needle in a haystack. In over a year and a half, I've found just one such couple. I still put feelers out from time to time though, just to see if there is anything else promising out there within reasonable distance from me.

My wife asked me would I want to join in and I told her my interest was focusing on her but that it might be something I would want to do with her in the future but that I would defer to the black guy she was with. I would be wanting my wife to sit on my face

My wife asked me would I want to join in and I told her my interest was focusing on her but that it might be something I would want to do with her in the future but that I would defer to the black guy she was with. I would be wanting my wife to sit on my face

Having wifey sit on your face is nice too. It's still being active. Point is to give maximum pleasures to the wive by her having two men simuntaneously, her loving husband and her hot bull. Cunnilingus for her by hubby while getting hard cock from her bull is a win win if you ask me.

Having wifey sit on your face is nice too. It's still being active. Point is to give maximum pleasures to the wive by her having two men simuntaneously, her loving husband and her hot bull. Cunnilingus for her by hubby while getting hard cock from her bull is a win win if you ask me.

I see her feeding her pussy straight into my mouth and going on about the black guy she is with

This is what we are interested in also, I have no intention or interest in being someone elses doormat, I am the dom in our sexual relationship and I share her on our terms. The black thing is an added bonus for us though, its not our sole focus.

My penis is average though so I dont live up to your requirements there.

I don't have any requirements. Decent sized manhood is relative. It's really up to what your wife likes. If one has an average penis size that does not mean he can't contribute in a major way to the fun.

The arrangement where the husband is still the husband but just happens to let his wife have an extra partner is ideal to me. That way I can talk man to man with him and make sure we're on the same page and making sure his wife is happy. I dont want to deal with some panty wearing, caged up bitch that isnt worthy of looking me in the eye. I dont care for the bull title or honestly any of these titles. I just see myself as an extra guy to help spice things up. The cuck and "bbc whore" thing does nothing for me.

The arrangement where the husband is still the husband but just happens to let his wife have an extra partner is ideal to me. That way I can talk man to man with him and make sure we're on the same page and making sure his wife is happy. I dont want to deal with some panty wearing, caged up bitch that isnt worthy of looking me in the eye. I dont care for the bull title or honestly any of these titles. I just see myself as an extra guy to help spice things up. The cuck and "bbc whore" thing does nothing for me.

You should try to link up with FunTexasCouple on here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/funtexascouple.191645

If I were in Texas I know I sure as hell would. They come across to me as sane, real and open to having fun.

You should try to link up with FunTexasCouple on here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/funtexascouple.191645

If I were in Texas I know I sure as hell would. They come across to me as sane, real and open to having fun.
I actually already have a couple that i'm a regular with now. And I really lucked out because the husband is a really cool dude and the wife is just my type, physically and personality-wise.

There is something for everyone out there. My husband has no interest in being deprived, put into a cock cage, or being a sub. That is unless you consider him being under me licking while I'm being fucked subservient! He loves sliding into my cum soaked pussy. He also enjoys it when my pussy is filled and he is under me licking! He is an aggressive alpha male in every respect, except that he fortunately loves it when other guys, mostly black guys fuck me, but he doesn't want to be left out.

There is a plethora of passive cucks types here, meaning those who take a back seat to letting their wives be taken by a black man while they video or avoid being in their company altogether. I'm curious whether there are any assertive white hubbys here also, those with decent sized manhood who likes to invite a black into a private situation where both you and him enjoy your wife. That is a mighty hot fuck too, you know? Just in case you don't know. See video link below for what I mean.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/mfm-bbc-hotwife-stag.112856/

Would love to hook up with a hubby like this provided I could find one in the New York area. PMs welcomed.

You've basically described the situation with my wife and me to a T. I'm a relatively well-endowed guy who gets off on my wife letting loose sexually, but none of the sissy stuff appeals to me, personally.

We recently found who I hoped would be a regular guy for us, but after getting together a couple times and enjoying herself, my wife has recently begun insisting she's had enough and would rather focus our efforts on getting pregnant. Of course, that means no alcohol, which makes the chances of another get together even more slim.

We are also in the NYC area, just across the river in Jersey, so hit me up with a private message if you want. If I'm able to convince her to get back on the horse for a few more rides, I'll reach out. The odds aren't great she'll be interested in introducing a new guy to the mix, but the odds weren't great she'd get fucked by me and another guy, and that happened, so never count anything out.

Come to think of it, three guys would REALLY be something...

I have yet to persuade my wife to take BBC even though she regularly enjoys large black dildos. I dislike the cage thing and wives being referred to as sluts and whores. I would like to find a guy who is respectful and would be involved as a threesome. No gay thing just seeing my wife get pleasure from a well endowed black gentlemen who would hit spots my average dick doesn't quite reach. Any guys in Scotland?

I think we would be in this dynamic. I'm not into the cuckold thing, but love the idea of a hotwife or being part of a 3some or more with her. I want to see, and hear, and experience everything else as she gets fucked by a black guy (or anyone that interests her). Participation would be the high point.

I never got to see my wife with her first black lover -- he was scared I might get jealous, and being bigger than him it could end badly for him. He could not be convinced it was not a problem. She had a great time with him. We had the most incredible sex all weekend after her first date. It supercharged us and we had great conversations as their relationship progressed. The second black lover was a 1 night stand at a conference -- very hot, but not participatory. She was really turned on because the 2nd guy hit on her quickly and really wanted her that night. It was the sort of thing she never had happen in her younger days. In contrast, the first guy had been a slow chase and seduction, building up until she just had to find out what he was like.

Back