Post your black wife for white dicks

Trying to locate a Black cuck is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! That s.h.i.t. is very hard to find! If it does happen, it will be a VERY SMALL percentage!!
I’ve been saying this too. Someone needs to get the black cuck on a podcast. Where are these 10 guys.

Black men love pussy. We ain’t giving that up to watch another man fuck his wife.

I’m a black wife and hubby wants to see me take a huge white or black dick
We’re a mixed couple. I’m black. Thick and curvy and my husband is white, muscular with a long thick penis. He’d love to see me be fucked by a well hung white or black bull.

Seems to still be the case
Your post is 100% so true! What is so hilarious is that you have Black guys who think they have a Coco, but really they have a Honey Boo Boo (surprised ET still talks about her)! I think some brothas could learn something from the white guys when it comes to how a woman looks!!

Your post is 100% so true! What is so hilarious is that you have Black guys who think they have a Coco, but really they have a Honey Boo Boo (surprised ET still talks about her)! I think some brothas could learn something from the white guys when it comes to how a woman looks!!
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's an individual thing;)

Back