Any wives here with a hubby who does not approve of your wanting BBC?

I think that if a woman thinks it, there is a high chance that it will happen with or without her husband's knowledge. Fantasy aside, every single one of us in these forums have a different definition and metrics as to where those relationships can go. Reassurance, trust, communication and clear definition of boundaries (dos and donts is a must). I have heard plenty of cases like Katy above mentioned from women and plenty from men. Each couple is unique they share unique values, desires and wants. The common ground i believe to most couples is communication. If your friend is worried how her husband will react we cal all suggest different approaches in here, but patience, maybe a bit of alcohol, right mood, vacation away from life's responsibilities a bit of teasing and such could all possibly enhance his perception and for him not to be judgemental. One thing though that I can say for sure is the following. In your friend's case, if her husband is not satisfying her, and he is not moderately equiped to do that job his lady will find an excuse, maybe not next month or year, but it is a matter of time, things tend to work eventually. Now if you think about it is it fair for this lady not to be able to fulfill her fantasy? I believe no, is it fair for her husband to be cheated and possibly many times I believe not, hence this is where an open communication comes into play and you newver know. Things can possibly work out fantastically well for your FRIENDS.

Stating the obvious here, but in many cases if you are with a man who doesn't approve of your desire for BBC, then the chances are probably greater than not that he NEVER will approve.

Most men, need I remind you, are not into the stuff that's discussed at this website. This IR cuckoldry, or cuckoldry period, should people engage in it, is the exception. Not the rule. Again, this isn't telling you anything new.

As such, to repeat, if you truly desire hot sex with black men, and your man ain't down with it, you're in a hell of a position. I wish you the best of luck with that one, because the hubby who isn't down will likely never change his stance. I mean never, ever.

The ball therefore, or what's to be done about this is in your court. WITH MAJOR CONSEQUENCES, depending on what you decide to do.
This is an awesome post of yours and I agree almost with 100% of what you are sharing here and i particularly like the maturity and candor of your posts. One thing I would like to mention and this is from personal friends of mine. None of them in the lifestyle, and they do not know that my wife and I are. Long story short the husband is a highly successful very rigid old fashioned once casn say individual strict morals and so on and so forth. His wife cheated on him (Not black and i happen to know who), practically everyone on our circle suspected it except her husband. Fast forward her husband found out from her mouth, he was pissed off upset, ******* himself for a night, he is not a drinker and he decided to call his lawyer. The lawyer's response to him was sure you can divorce her, but here is reality (She has not worked in 20 years, you have *******, you own lots of property, your 401K is shy of 2 million, and your salary is close to 500K) are you willing to be paying baby support alimony, lose half of your properties, your 401K, and continue payments for the next 10 years? The Cheated husband sobbered up fairly quickly. He loves his wife more than ever, and he is even more attracted to her, their sex life has improved immensely. Now how do I know that? Lets say that due to our relationship with this couple and the help we provided them with, they opened up.

Conclusion, sometimes we suspect the husband or the wive would be totally against it but we can NEVER know for sure, unless we put those theories in practice as I stated above. How many times have we heard stories like the one I described? and if you dig dip into your network it happens wayy more often than we both think.

Thank you once again for your post, excellent post.

This is an awesome post of yours and I agree almost with 100% of what you are sharing here and i particularly like the maturity and candor of your posts. One thing I would like to mention and this is from personal friends of mine. None of them in the lifestyle, and they do not know that my wife and I are. Long story short the husband is a highly successful very rigid old fashioned once casn say individual strict morals and so on and so forth. His wife cheated on him (Not black and i happen to know who), practically everyone on our circle suspected it except her husband. Fast forward her husband found out from her mouth, he was pissed off upset, ******* himself for a night, he is not a drinker and he decided to call his lawyer. The lawyer's response to him was sure you can divorce her, but here is reality (She has not worked in 20 years, you have *******, you own lots of property, your 401K is shy of 2 million, and your salary is close to 500K) are you willing to be paying baby support alimony, lose half of your properties, your 401K, and continue payments for the next 10 years? The Cheated husband sobbered up fairly quickly. He loves his wife more than ever, and he is even more attracted to her, their sex life has improved immensely. Now how do I know that? Lets say that due to our relationship with this couple and the help we provided them with, they opened up.

Conclusion, sometimes we suspect the husband or the wive would be totally against it but we can NEVER know for sure, unless we put those theories in practice as I stated above. How many times have we heard stories like the one I described? and if you dig dip into your network it happens wayy more often than we both think.

Thank you once again for your post, excellent post.
Ayama, this is an interesting post in many ways. You conclusion in particular, but I don't think things like what you mentioned happens often.

Regarding the part about the husband sobering up? Yes. Meaning after his lawyer spoke to him. He then had good reason to think about what an extremely risky and potentially losing situation it is for a man if he is daring enough to get married. Especially to a housewife stay at home mom type. If things go awry, one often CANNOT win, unless say you marry a woman with money like the singer Adele, meaning someone who makes a shitload more than you do.

And of course, or so I suspect, many times than not, a husband with a cheating wife will not find that his sex life with her has improved after she cheats. What's more likely to happen is any number of variables, in which hubby does NOT end up accepting being a cuckold.

For that matter, hubby may wind up never again having full faith in his wife. He might become unfaithful too. Again, there could be a lot of scenarios in which a couple does not end up getting into say, swinging, cuckoldry, or truly forgiving his wife after she cheated.

There are still lots of predominantly alpha men out there, and they don't take that cheating wife stuff, lying down, so to speak. Bet your last dollar, or the rule and not the exception is, if she cheats with an alpha hubby and he finds out, there are going to be consequences.

Last edited:
Ayama, this is an interesting post in many ways. You conclusion in particular, but I don't think things like what you mentioned happens often.

Regarding the part about the husband sobering up? Yes. Meaning after his lawyer spoke to him. He then had good reason to think about what an extremely risky and potentially losing situation it is for a man if he is daring enough to get married. Especially to a housewife stay at home mom type. If things go awry, one often CANNOT win, unless say you marry a woman with money like the singer Adele, meaning someone who makes a shitload more than you do.

And of course, or so I suspect, many times than not, a husband with a cheating wife will not find that his sex life with her has improved after she cheats. What's more likely to happen is any number of variables, in which hubby does NOT end up accepting being a cuckold.

For that matter, hubby may wind up never again having full faith in his wife. He might become unfaithful too. Again, there could be a lot of scenarios in which a couple does not end up getting into say, swinging, cuckoldry, or truly forgiving his wife after she cheated.

There are still lots of predominantly alpha men out there, and they don't take that cheating wife stuff, lying down, so to speak. Bet your last dollar, or the rule and not the exception is, if she cheats with an alpha hubby, there are going to be consequences.
Thank you so much for your reply BBrown, in the instance I described previously, the male was a typical Alpha Male, but apparently he learned to accept it. I guess finances smack some sense into him, and indeed his lady is not adele and she does not work, so he was in for the long haul

Thank you so much for your reply BBrown, in the instance I described previously, the male was a typical Alpha Male, but apparently he learned to accept it. I guess finances smack some sense into him, and indeed his lady is not adele and she does not work, so he was in for the long haul
It's a rough situation for a man. Get the divorce and watch someone who wronged you take half your estate plus you have to pay her for X number of years. Or, stay married to the cheater and eat it (the betrayal and your hurt).

Most will probably choose to eat it, and most alphas will never forget what the wife did, or so I'd bet. Whether they will be able to ever forgive her is another story. Also, we can't forget that some women are defiant and serial cheaters on the down low! Imagine an alpha having to deal with that.

These kinds of scenarios and more are out there.

Last edited:
If you said anything even remotely like this to either my husband or myself, your ass would be thrown out immediately by both of us. I don't tolerate disrespect for my husband and neither does he.

it would never go that way...I guarantee you that...just don't let me in...from the door...I don't tolerate disrespect

it would never go that way...I guarantee you that...just don't let me in...from the door...I don't tolerate disrespect
Respect is a two-way street. When you say, "all I know is her husband better mind his business. And not come in the room..unless I allow him." That is not only disrespectful it's a threat! In this case you know the husband does not agree with his wife having sex with you, yet you think that you make all the rules and that somehow his wife and home are your domain. He does not want you there having sex with his wife let alone telling him what he can and can't do! You have to be respectful of others if you want them to respect you.

I am well aware that there are some people on this board who are into the husband being a slave. They get off on being denning the husband sex, vacations, restaurants, nightclubs and parties even though he pays for all of it he stays home and cleans house. I'm sure there are a few people who live like this, but I think most of it is Fantasy.

In any case you are right, I would never let you in the front door. Even if my husband did approve. I'm not interested in having anyone tell my husband and I what we can and cannot do!

Respect is a two-way street. When you say, "all I know is her husband better mind his business. And not come in the room..unless I allow him." That is not only disrespectful it's a threat! In this case you know the husband does not agree with his wife having sex with you, yet you think that you make all the rules and that somehow his wife and home are your domain. He does not want you there having sex with his wife let alone telling him what he can and can't do! You have to be respectful of others if you want them to respect you.

I am well aware that there are some people on this board who are into the husband being a slave. They get off on being denning the husband sex, vacations, restaurants, nightclubs and parties even though he pays for all of it he stays home and cleans house. I'm sure there are a few people who live like this, but I think most of it is Fantasy.

In any case you are right, I would never let you in the front door. Even if my husband did approve. I'm not interested in having anyone tell my husband and I what we can and cannot do!

I don't want you, wouldn't waste my time

Last edited:
my hubby encouraged me to continue my BBC sub slut ways after we married, he used, to watch, take pics, j/o while watching, he'd accompany to bars, clubs, hotels, fast fwd to 3 yrs ago he found God & religion(again) and stopped, he wanted me to stop to but absolutely no way will I ever give up serving BBCs

my hubby encouraged me to continue my BBC sub slut ways after we married, he used, to watch, take pics, j/o while watching, he'd accompany to bars, clubs, hotels, fast fwd to 3 yrs ago he found God & religion(again) and stopped, he wanted me to stop to but absolutely no way will I ever give up serving BBCs
Good for you my wife’s the same but I’m not asking her to stop

Back