Anthony spent the night

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Since hubby is recovering from surgery Anthony spent the night last night. Hubby is in the spare bedroom so I made sure to leave both doors open so he could hear us all night and also when I go up and wake him up (Anthony) this morning with a nice suck and fuck wakeup call. So, when I finish here, I'll be doing that and then make breakfast for the both of them before he leaves. Have to get the house ready for all the family for Easter. Damn I'm a good wife and QOS :bigsmile:

Since hubby is recovering from surgery Anthony spent the night last night. Hubby is in the spare bedroom so I made sure to leave both doors open so he could hear us all night and also when I go up and wake him up (Anthony) this morning with a nice suck and fuck wakeup call. So, when I finish here, I'll be doing that and then make breakfast for the both of them before he leaves. Have to get the house ready for all the family for Easter. Damn I'm a good wife and QOS :bigsmile:
You are very special

You are so hot Tracey! A woman's work is never done! Happy Easter.

I love you unconditionally.

Back