ANOTHER RED FLAG: Today's Encounter With A Possible Picture Collector

Joey Davis

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
I'm drawn to sexxy pictures, whether shared, private pictures posted in a thread (or, directly to me).
However, I've learned (and learning) that when someone is pressing me for my nude pictures, I should start (or continue) to ask questions.

So, after an offer to meet with someone who posted a profile with a very sexxy icon picture, I asked, "When?"
Her(?) reply is, "Next month".
She(?) then asks for my nudes, to which I reply,"When we get closer to the meeting.
. . . if you're serious, we'll both get what we want."

After another reply, I add, "I'm not sure if you're real, or if you're a picture collector."
This is the last reply before I blocked her:

"Not really because I want someone I can be excited and turned on by and the more paranoid a man is the less exciting or worth it it even is. I have plenty of men I can fuck and don't even need the websites it's just easier for a shy woman like me when traveling who is also a freak to get straight down to the point and get some honesty and transparency as well as fun and you're sort of taking the fun out of it. In a month I may not even give you another thought. It's really to ensure you have a spot in my mind for long enough for me to crave you."

I didn't share the fact that the profile is not verified.

Am I over-reacting?

I'm drawn to sexxy pictures, whether shared, private pictures posted in a thread (or, directly to me).
However, I've learned (and learning) that when someone is pressing me for my nude pictures, I should start (or continue) to ask questions.

So, after an offer to meet with someone who posted a profile with a very sexxy icon picture, I asked, "When?"
She(?) then asks for my nudes, to which I reply,"When we get closer to the meeting.

After another reply, I add, "I'm not sure if you're real, or if you're a picture collector."

"Not really because I want someone I can be excited and turned on by and the more paranoid a man is the less exciting or worth it it even is. I have plenty of men I can fuck and don't even need the websites it's just easier for a shy woman like me when traveling who is also a freak to get straight down to the point and get some honesty and transparency as well as fun and you're sort of taking the fun out of it. In a month I may not even give you another thought. It's really to ensure you have a spot in my mind for long enough for me to crave you."

Am I over-reacting?
Nope, go with your gut. Not verified a red flag,

Grand opening, grand closing.

Bored Chris Rock GIF by Bounce

It's 2022, everyone has a smartphone or access to one. If you're not verified then get to stepping.

Edit - drop the username to, who is it?

That's tough. I'll show you my goods to make sure you're interested and we're not wasting each other's time.
Not all men are created equal and some of us are size queens.
We've also been lied to by black men. They LOVE exaggerating their size.
I had one gentleman I hooked up with tell me he was 10" and swore by it. When we ended up hooking up, he was barely 8" and didn't even know how to use it.
So I need to see what I'm getting and have it verified before we even meet because of guys like him.
If that turns you off or makes you suspicious, then I can say the same thing when guys won't verify what they are working with.
We all know guys LOVE lying about their size and there's PLENTY of guys on here who's profile says 9inches or something, but their pictures tell you another story.

Just saying this goes both ways and there are PLENTY of fake men on here also.

That's tough. I'll show you my goods to make sure you're interested and we're not wasting each other's time.
I had one gentleman I hooked up with tell me he was 10" and swore by it. When we ended up hooking up, he was barely 8" and didn't even know how to use it.
So I need to see what I'm getting and have it verified before we even meet because of guys like him.
If that turns you off or makes you suspicious, then I can say the same thing when guys won't verify what they are working with.
We all know guys LOVE lying about their size and there's PLENTY of guys on here who's profile says 9inches or something, but their pictures tell you another story.

I don't have a problem with how you operate.
What I'm saying, is that the person was demanding pictures;
but, she(?) was unverified, and never offered any pictures when I asked.

Otherwise, I've NEVER claimed to more than 8 inches (*on a good day), because I appreciate the value of reliability, and being up-front;
ultimately, I hope to find a regular connection, and that will be difficult if I'm established as a liar coming out of the gate!

We've had the same issues. If you really have it, you'll be proud to show it off...

Am I over-reacting?
Totally not. You did the right thing. Also, the lack of commas in "her" answer is really disturbing.
I am not verified because I can't, but in other sites I verified and since there were not excuses (zero costs) I talked almost only with verified people.
I exchanged pics with anonymous people, even on kik, but was a fair exchange. Not sending pics to people that don't show anything :D

I don't have a problem with how you operate.
What I'm saying, is that the person was demanding pictures;
but, she(?) was unverified, and never offered any pictures when I asked.

Otherwise, I've NEVER claimed to more than 8 inches (*on a good day), because I appreciate the value of reliability, and being up-front;
ultimately, I hope to find a regular connection, and that will be difficult if I'm established as a liar coming out of the gate!
Also 8 inches are a lot, some people exagerate also on their ability to handle cock size lol

Lots of pic hunters here. One guy charmed my wife, said all the right things,got pictures out of her, she even gave him her cell (I told her not too). Then he blanked her, she is a real person and that hurt her. She would not talk with anyone here for over a month, now she is coming back but is kinda jaded with the whole situation now.

Am I over-reacting?
That's why I always ask for video chat or call b4 I even get to do into a discussion. Every device has a video camera attached to it so just easier and save time

Am I over-reacting?
Their last response sounds like bullshit. You made the right call.

Am I over-reacting?
no...not one bit at all sir.

Am I over-reacting?
no

Back