Another question for Cucks.

No

I’m not

She fucked her ex in the months before and after our wedding without my knowledge until I found evidence and confronted her

That meant that every girl/woman I’ve had any significant feelings for since I was 13 cheated on me. That makes a total of 4 but still. This left me emotionally looking for some relief. Being actually cheated on left me trying to turn pain to pleasure and led me to the cuckold fetish.

Looking for the next high brought me to IR cuckolding.

After 12 years of marriage and some counseling and self reflection, we have a sexy relationship involving cuck fantasy talk and bbc talk occasionally. She’s been telling me to buy her a black dildo lately, though she won’t try the BAM I bought...

She even used the cuck bbc talk to make me hard again and suck me off this weekend. She was telling me if I couldn’t get hard she was gonna find a black cock that could and fuck him instead. As I started to get hard, she was fingering herself and laughed at me saying “I guess you’d prefer that anyway wouldn’t you” then stuck her fingers in my mouth and asked if I wished that was a black creampie I was sucking off her fingers.

It was hot. I came hard. Then she did later, repeatedly.

In the beginning I couldn’t hardly tell her about my fantasy and here she is today playing on it.

As for me I am about 7” long and 2” diameter

I bottom out in her pussy and make her cum so hard she passes out

It’s about the mental fucking. The physical side just doesn’t matter really.

Try keeping your gorgeous fiancé away from BBC when you’re 5’1, skinny, pale, spotty, weak and you have a 3.5 inch penis when erect.
man Id jerk off before id be a cock.. ******* i jerk now and still wouldn't be a cuck. i wouldn't be a cuck that was the only way i could get a woman. id ******* before I'd be a cuck...

i cant worship a person. i cant put a person above myself... now i do enjoy giving pleasure- its not all about me but it aint all about my woman either.. cant be debased so someone else can get their rocks off... would care if i had the smallest peeker on earth. no.

No

I’m not

She fucked her ex in the months before and after our wedding without my knowledge until I found evidence and confronted her

That meant that every girl/woman I’ve had any significant feelings for since I was 13 cheated on me. That makes a total of 4 but still. This left me emotionally looking for some relief. Being actually cheated on left me trying to turn pain to pleasure and led me to the cuckold fetish.

Looking for the next high brought me to IR cuckolding.

After 12 years of marriage and some counseling and self reflection, we have a sexy relationship involving cuck fantasy talk and bbc talk occasionally. She’s been telling me to buy her a black dildo lately, though she won’t try the BAM I bought...

She even used the cuck bbc talk to make me hard again and suck me off this weekend. She was telling me if I couldn’t get hard she was gonna find a black cock that could and fuck him instead. As I started to get hard, she was fingering herself and laughed at me saying “I guess you’d prefer that anyway wouldn’t you” then stuck her fingers in my mouth and asked if I wished that was a black creampie I was sucking off her fingers.

It was hot. I came hard. Then she did later, repeatedly.

In the beginning I couldn’t hardly tell her about my fantasy and here she is today playing on it.

As for me I am about 7” long and 2” diameter

I bottom out in her pussy and make her cum so hard she passes out

It’s about the mental fucking. The physical side just doesn’t matter really.
mam yall put women on to high of a pedestal..

That’s my dick, not a pedestal.

Fact is I don’t need your affirmation or understanding

If I feel like living a fantasy with a woman I love, then that’s between the two of us.

You aren’t a cuck, and don’t want to be. I support that. I fantasize about my wife with other men after being cheated on, for complex and very old reasons. You don’t have to support that.

She’s not on a pedestal, and I confront her about all kinds of things.
She confronts me and we have a normal relationship.

I don’t think this disposition is for everyone, however, I do think that being here, on his post on this website is telling.

That’s my dick, not a pedestal.

Fact is I don’t need your affirmation or understanding

If I feel like living a fantasy with a woman I love, then that’s between the two of us.

You aren’t a cuck, and don’t want to be. I support that. I fantasize about my wife with other men after being cheated on, for complex and very old reasons. You don’t have to support that.

She’s not on a pedestal, and I confront her about all kinds of things.
She confronts me and we have a normal relationship.

I don’t think this disposition is for everyone, however, I do think that being here, on his post on this website is telling.
mo power 2 u.
if u like it i love it

Back