Another 'Morning After' experience

I was reading a thread about the morning after, and it reminded me of our first Black Dom and the morning after. After he arrived, he had both of us naked, with me on my knees next to the bed, within 10 minutes, no idle chit-chat just hard-core sex. He was deep inside my wife making her moan with an intensity I had never seen, plus the language coming out of her mouth was obscene! So many 'Fuck me" "Oh gods" "I love your black cock" over and over. The black guy was definitely in charge of both of us. When my wife needed to rest, he commanded me to suck his black cock. The first time when he said that my wife told him, "Make my hubby beg!" So there I am, begging to suck his cock, as he called me his white faggot. The whole scene was intense. This went on for 5 hours; he left at 2:00 am. The next morning she was sore with wobbly legs, so I had to help her walk. When we opened the door to our room, as soon as we entered the hall, the guy in the next room opened his door and just smiled. As we walked done the hall with my wife hanging on to me (we must have been a sight) I looked back and he was still watching. I told my wife and she smiled, like she wanted everyone to know, she was fucked by a black man.

Back