Another experience with Qos

ImHimTheBbc

Male
From
CA, US
So I’m walking through Macy’s in the local mall picking up last min gifts for my mom and aunts. I get to the perfume sections and notice there are two gorgeous white women staring at me. Naturally I smile and greet them with a hello and they returned a hello back. As I’m walking around the counter checking out different fragrances I notice one woman has a spade necklace and the other has a black spade behind her ear. Instantly I go this can’t be real as I laugh. While staying there one of the women approached me and says, “My my my wish my husband would have wrapped you up as my Christmas gift.” I laugh and replied, “He still can if he has enough wrapping paper.” She laughs and replies, “Good 1”

I turn to walk and get on the elevator to go up to another floor. Once I get on the elevator the two women get on as well. Before I knew it we were all on the elevator and the second woman goes and says, “Have you ever had two mature spades at one time?” Of course I laughed and replied, “ No but I got enough energy for the both of u this bull is the people’s champ!” We laugh and exited the elevator a parted ways for a moment.

About 20 mins later I went to the family restroom in the food court because the men’s restroom was being cleaned. When I walked in to my surprise the same two women were in there. We locked eyes and that must have been the green light because they pulled me into the handicap stall. While one was unbuckling my belt the other was breast feeding me. Before I knew it they both were on their knees having a field day on my bbc. It was so quiet in the restroom you could hear the gagging without a doubt. We were interrupted when another couple entered so we all got dressed and left the stall. Leaving the stall the look on the couples face was priceless but the man in that couple gave me a hi five while his lady said, “He had to have an amazing cock to have both of them” I looked back and laughed and winked!!!

So I’m walking through Macy’s in the local mall picking up last min gifts for my mom and aunts. I get to the perfume sections and notice there are two gorgeous white women staring at me. Naturally I smile and greet them with a hello and they returned a hello back. As I’m walking around the counter checking out different fragrances I notice one woman has a spade necklace and the other has a black spade behind her ear. Instantly I go this can’t be real as I laugh. While staying there one of the women approached me and says, “My my my wish my husband would have wrapped you up as my Christmas gift.” I laugh and replied, “He still can if he has enough wrapping paper.” She laughs and replies, “Good 1”

I turn to walk and get on the elevator to go up to another floor. Once I get on the elevator the two women get on as well. Before I knew it we were all on the elevator and the second woman goes and says, “Have you ever had two mature spades at one time?” Of course I laughed and replied, “ No but I got enough energy for the both of u this bull is the people’s champ!” We laugh and exited the elevator a parted ways for a moment.

About 20 mins later I went to the family restroom in the food court because the men’s restroom was being cleaned. When I walked in to my surprise the same two women were in there. We locked eyes and that must have been the green light because they pulled me into the handicap stall. While one was unbuckling my belt the other was breast feeding me. Before I knew it they both were on their knees having a field day on my bbc. It was so quiet in the restroom you could hear the gagging without a doubt. We were interrupted when another couple entered so we all got dressed and left the stall. Leaving the stall the look on the couples face was priceless but the man in that couple gave me a hi five while his lady said, “He had to have an amazing cock to have both of them” I looked back and laughed and winked!!!
Those Ace of spades necklesses are comeing out more .girls are wearing on out clothing more so .an the tats ate interesting to see to on the legs ankles wrist ..

Back