Anniversary fun

nuzzle55069

Couple
We are not hardcore into this lifestyle but the last couple years we have chose to spend our anniversary as a cuckold weekend.Its a very titillating and sexy weekend.Hubby puts on his Chastity device and we kiss and remind each other how much and how long we have been in love.We head off to a local hotel where hubby has reserved a suite and we both get dressed in our sexy panties and then wait for my BF to come by the room.Last time we just fucked out in the living area a couple of times until we sent hubby to get some carry out.After we all ate hubby drove us to a swingers dance where we met a really hot black and white couple and went up to there room and had a great foursome while he waited in the living area of the suite.Afterwards we went back to our suite and we went into the bedroom and closed the door and fucked some more. BF called hubby in the room to have him put his BBC into my ass,which is something I don't do very often and never ever with my hubby,after helping we sent him back out to the couch and he closed the door as we said good night.BF and I fucked and fucked .We had planned on him staying all night but he left about 4 am so hubby got in bed with me and cleaned up a very sore ass and pussy and we cuddled and went to sleep.Next morning I told him where to find the key in the car and I unlocked him.We spent the rest of the morning making love like a husband and wife should and we have since agreed that we will now spend our anniversary doing this in some form or another.We hope you enjoy our little game and we would really like to have some input or ideas or if there are any local people in the twin cities who are interested let us know

We are not hardcore into this lifestyle but the last couple years we have chose to spend our anniversary as a cuckold weekend.Its a very titillating and sexy weekend.Hubby puts on his Chastity device and we kiss and remind each other how much and how long we have been in love.We head off to a local hotel where hubby has reserved a suite and we both get dressed in our sexy panties and then wait for my BF to come by the room.Last time we just fucked out in the living area a couple of times until we sent hubby to get some carry out.After we all ate hubby drove us to a swingers dance where we met a really hot black and white couple and went up to there room and had a great foursome while he waited in the living area of the suite.Afterwards we went back to our suite and we went into the bedroom and closed the door and fucked some more. BF called hubby in the room to have him put his BBC into my ass,which is something I don't do very often and never ever with my hubby,after helping we sent him back out to the couch and he closed the door as we said good night.BF and I fucked and fucked .We had planned on him staying all night but he left about 4 am so hubby got in bed with me and cleaned up a very sore ass and pussy and we cuddled and went to sleep.Next morning I told him where to find the key in the car and I unlocked him.We spent the rest of the morning making love like a husband and wife should and we have since agreed that we will now spend our anniversary doing this in some form or another.We hope you enjoy our little game and we would really like to have some input or ideas or if there are any local people in the twin cities who are interested let us know
we play similar games ourselves on anniversaries and also on new yrs eve, we have for last 12 yrs gone out seperatley and play the game where I am not allowed to be the last cock she has in the last day of the year and also I cant be the first of the new year
in last 12 years we have achieved this and the best we have ever achieved is within 14 mins of each last cock and first and that took place on a bar stool where she sat on one guy before midnight and one straight after in the new year minutes later
I was stood 10ft away at a bar and the group had no idea I was her husband and also add it was midday on the new yrs day I got yo get my first fuck as she stayed the night with them in there hotel room

Back