ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

I know but I always liked her more than Mary Jane. I always thought it would be perfect to have the combo of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy as well as Spiderman and Spider-Gwen. Granted I know technically they both couldn't exist in the same realm minus Into the Spiderverse.
Don't forget about the Black Cat? It makes a guy just want to be a super-hero for the women. SIGH!!

Or get your pick of any man at COMICCON once the pandemic is over and soil a lot of men's crotches while you are pondering your choices.
I've actually gone to a few comicons and even dressed up a bit. I did go as Mary Jane as well my first time since it was simple and comfy.

This isn't quite anime, but it's along the same lines. I liked the 1994 movie The Shadow very much.

(OK, got to admit, I did think Alec Baldwin was handsome. And really well dressed; my eyes were following him in every frame.)

Batman's costume is creepy, Superman's underpants look frat-boy ridiculous, Spiderman is a geek no woman can love. But The Shadow's dress style is really sharp and his mind control powers so cool.

And the music for this movie was superb.

This isn't quite anime, but it's along the same lines. I liked the 1994 movie The Shadow very much.

(OK, got to admit, I did think Alec Baldwin was handsome. And really well dressed; my eyes were following him in every frame.)

Batman's costume is creepy, Superman's underpants look frat-boy ridiculous, Spiderman is a geek no woman can love. But The Shadow's dress style is really sharp and his mind control powers so cool.

And the music for this movie was superb.
I love that movie. That actually was a great movie and like you said a very cool looking costume for a hero.

I really liked Margo Lane in The Shadow too. I loved her dress sense, and her abilities were 100% the type that would characterize me too, if some divine power grabbed me and stuck me into a comic book world.

I don’t look like Penelope Ann Miller (who played Margo Lane) in the slightest. But if I were to become a comic book character, I think Margo Lane would be really worth aspiring to. On the outside, Margo Lane looks so gorgeous that she seems to be genre bound and gender bound. But look a bit deeper and she’s a really unique character. She’s eccentric. She doesn’t have that many friends. She’s cerebral and her mental strength is The Shadow’s equal, so he cannot make her do things. A rare female character who is mentally on par with the male lead.

Although I like female warriors like Battle Angel Alita, I’m not the athletic type. My type of female warrior first wins in the cerebral realm. So I never liked Wonder Woman, whom I think is basically a female Conan. Someone with divine powers to beat up people is basically cheating. Disliked Wonder Woman since I was a kid (her ridiculous costume made her look like a Vegas *******), and never watched the 2017 movie despite all the women around me going crazy over Wonder Woman.

But I so love the Crystal May character from The Hunt.

Appearance wise, Crystal May’s dress sense and hairstyle is very close to mine.

Personality, she’s an eccentric. Watching her was a relief for me too. I’ve always been a misfit, so I really appreciate female characters who have their own quirks.
https://screenrant.com/hunt-movie-crystal-may-betty-gilpin-character-explained/

I really liked Margo Lane in The Shadow too. I loved her dress sense, and her abilities were 100% the type that would characterize me too, if some divine power grabbed me and stuck me into a comic book world.

I don’t look like Penelope Ann Miller (who played Margo Lane) in the slightest. But if I were to become a comic book character, I think Margo Lane would be really worth aspiring to. On the outside, Margo Lane looks so gorgeous that she seems to be genre bound and gender bound. But look a bit deeper and she’s a really unique character. She’s eccentric. She doesn’t have that many friends. She’s cerebral and her mental strength is The Shadow’s equal, so he cannot make her do things. A rare female character who is mentally on par with the male lead.

Although I like female warriors like Battle Angel Alita, I’m not the athletic type. My type of female warrior first wins in the cerebral realm. So I never liked Wonder Woman, whom I think is basically a female Conan. Someone with divine powers to beat up people is basically cheating. Disliked Wonder Woman since I was a kid (her ridiculous costume made her look like a Vegas *******), and never watched the 2017 movie despite all the women around me going crazy over Wonder Woman.

But I so love the Crystal May character from The Hunt.

Appearance wise, Crystal May’s dress sense and hairstyle is very close to mine.

Personality, she’s an eccentric. Watching her was a relief for me too. I’ve always been a misfit, so I really appreciate female characters who have their own quirks.
https://screenrant.com/hunt-movie-crystal-may-betty-gilpin-character-explained/
I think it was an era thing with the style. Both men and women tended to dress better and more formal when going out.

I think it was an era thing with the style. Both men and women tended to dress better and more formal when going out.

Yes, I'm a big fan of Noir and the music, architecture and even car designs. I even like the fonts from that era.

Now here's a rant:
Below is a link to Jessica Simpson's version of the Nancy Sinatra classic These Boots are Made for Walkin.
I like the song, because I do walk around in boots much of the time.
I have no objection to sexy women in music videos. Not as if I don't fantasize about being sexy. So I'm hardly going to object to Jessica Simpson being the object of such attention.
But women have better peripheral vision than men. When I watch a video of a woman being lusted after by lots of guys, I'm hardly going to do the guy thing and tunnel-vision onto the dancer. I can definitely see the people on the sidelines, they're part of the video, and my female eye wants something from these guys too.
And OMG, these guys look like such standard American slobs! They're all in cheap T-shirts!

Women put up shows for men so that they can get the pick of the lot. Methinks if you have a cowboy theme, maybe I'd like Jessica Simpson to hook the best shot in the West, or the toughest sheriff in the state, or the town lawyer and banker in his three piece suit with a ribbon tie and gold watch who also knows how to handle a gun.

Who's going to put up a sexy show to get to pick between a Janitor, a Bus Driver, a Waste Recycler, a Trucker, a Garbage Man, and a Food Server?
If I were Jessica Simpson I would rather just stay home and masturbate.

This stupid video is either made by men for men, or by women with no culture and no taste. Since this is Jessica Simpson you're talking about...

Yes, I'm a big fan of Noir and the music, architecture and even car designs. I even like the fonts from that era.

Now here's a rant:
Below is a link to Jessica Simpson's version of the Nancy Sinatra classic These Boots are Made for Walkin.
I like the song, because I do walk around in boots much of the time.
I have no objection to sexy women in music videos. Not as if I don't fantasize about being sexy. So I'm hardly going to object to Jessica Simpson being the object of such attention.
But women have better peripheral vision than men. When I watch a video of a woman being lusted after by lots of guys, I'm hardly going to do the guy thing and tunnel-vision onto the dancer. I can definitely see the people on the sidelines, they're part of the video, and my female eye wants something from these guys too.
And OMG, these guys look like such standard American slobs! They're all in cheap T-shirts!

Women put up shows for men so that they can get the pick of the lot. Methinks if you have a cowboy theme, maybe I'd like Jessica Simpson to hook the best shot in the West, or the toughest sheriff in the state, or the town lawyer and banker in his three piece suit with a ribbon tie and gold watch who also knows how to handle a gun.

Who's going to put up a sexy show to get to pick between a Janitor, a Bus Driver, a Waste Recycler, a Trucker, a Garbage Man, and a Food Server?
If I were Jessica Simpson I would rather just stay home and masturbate.

This stupid video is either made by men for men, or by women with no culture and no taste. Since this is Jessica Simpson you're talking about...
Daisy was always the diamond in the mud of the original Dukes of Hazard show.

Daisy was always the diamond in the mud of the original Dukes of Hazard show.

Not to put down anybody or her heritage, but I have zero Anglo-Irish lineage.

All that white trash/ rural Southern stuff was never appealing to me or my family. I have never watched a single episode of Dukes.

I don’t even remember how the Dukes looked, even though I’m pretty sure at various times in my life I walked past a TV playing their stuff. It’s the General Lee that I remember, not the drivers. Hint, you trashy moonshine makers – girls dig your nice car even if they can’t care less about you.

A good car can add three inches to a guy.

Not to put down anybody or her heritage, but I have zero Anglo-Irish lineage.

All that white trash/ rural Southern stuff was never appealing to me or my family. I have never watched a single episode of Dukes.

I don’t even remember how the Dukes looked, even though I’m pretty sure at various times in my life I walked past a TV playing their stuff. It’s the General Lee that I remember, not the drivers. Hint, you trashy moonshine makers – girls dig your nice car even if they can’t care less about you.

A good car can add three inches to a guy.
Lol the same here really. My brother watched it and all I really remember is the car. Dukes was never my thing but they had their audience even though I am sure a large amount of it was Daisy's audience.

and i bet you'd get a lot of attention wearing 'daisy dukes' too!

A woman shouldn't show until she is ready to show, and only to the right men.

As a James Bond theme puts it:
"I know what to show and what to conceal"

(The band is Garbage and the movie is The World is Not Enough)

James Bond is a thrill for women to tease. (You can find similar keywords in James Bond themes.)
Moonshine Mixer and prohibited chemical Maker guys... come on, who wants their attention? Only a Daisy Duke could find them attractive.

Back