ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

I have crazy respect for Dr Stone. Imagine somehow through a strange process you awakened in the future after thousands of years where you appear to be the only human left on Earth. And all technogical advancement ended where you live in a primitive environment surrounded by trees, wildlife, streams, and other basic elements in the world. How long would you think you could last? Can you rebuild anything? Any hope to restore any or all of the technology from our "modern" society? That's the crux of this series where that is the challenge of this genius scientist. Brilliant!

If interested here is a link to English dubbed episodes of Season One on youtube while it exists. I hope there will be more. :love: 🤓

Last edited:
I have crazy respect for Dr Stone. Imagine somehow through a strange process you awakened in the future after thousands of years where you appear to be the only human left on Earth. And all technogical advancement ended where you live in a primitive environment surrounded by trees, wildlife, streams, and other basic elements in the world. How long would you think you could last? Can you rebuild anything? That's the crux of this series where that is the challenge of this genius scientist. Brilliant!

If interested here is a link to English dubbed episodes of Season One on youtube while it exists. I hope there will be more. :love: 🤓
This anime is brilliant ! I really like it too.

Back