ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

That's new to me, I have watched One Punch Man, I didn't get a chance to see Attack On Titan yet, but I have not heard of the others you mentioned in the chat room.

I like anime and I tend to like seinens and shonens that have a darker, deeper and more mature tone. I like Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul: Re, all the JoJo's Bizarres series, Code Geass, Hokuto No Ken and Souto No Ken, Attack on Titans, Akame No *******, Psycho Pass, Gun Grave, Bleach, Baki the Grappler, Hajime No Ippo series, Black Clover, Death Note, Blassreiter, High School of the Dead, Black Lagoon, Devilman and others....
Well I really like anime's and comic books from Marvel and DC to Image Comics, Top Cow and others....

What's good I just learned about this thread.
I live in Japan and although I watch some anime a lot of you guys are more knowledgeable than me.
I watched most of the main favorites such as Dragonball, DBZ, Dragonball Super, Inuyasha, Hajime no Ippo, D. Gray Man, Naruto, Trigun, Kenshin, and a few others. It's good to see some other otakus on the site

What's good I just learned about this thread.
I live in Japan and although I watch some anime a lot of you guys are more knowledgeable than me.
I watched most of the main favorites such as Dragonball, DBZ, Dragonball Super, Inuyasha, Hajime no Ippo, D. Gray Man, Naruto, Trigun, Kenshin, and a few others. It's good to see some other otakus on the site
There is an explosive amount of animé out there and there are tons more I'd love to get into if I only had the time. With an area of common interest there are new series of DBZ coming out. Last week I saw the start of a new series called Dragonball Absalon whereby a new threat in the future confronts the Earth from a parallel universe. To confront the threat are the children and grandchildren of Vegeta as well as those of Goku (as well as Uub too, not sure where Uub is though?) because both of them are training off planet. Another series that is about to commence is Goku and Vegeta confronting Broly.

In the truest sense of the definition of an otaku being single for a very long time up until very recently I did have the extra time to devote a lot of my idle time towards animé to the deteriment of a nearly non-existant social life which will change, but with any future idle time I will continue to watch upcoming series as well as others.

I'll go with Oxford's definition of otaku for the benefit of others on this thread unfamilliar with the term: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/otaku. You rock my friend!

Last edited:
Back