ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

And Superman Prime 1,000,000. But he's so powerful the only one that they could pit against him in a fight is Dr. Manhattan? Just about all other enemies Superman Prime 1,000,000 can pass gas on and they'd be defeated? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
And Superman Prime 1,000,000. But he's so powerful the only one that they could pit against him in a fight is Dr. Manhattan? Just about all other enemies Superman Prime 1,000,000 can pass gas on and they'd be defeated? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Can't Dr. Manhattan basically snap his fingers and end all life?

It's not anime but I also recommend Snowpiercer
That actually was a good movie. Wasn't that the movie Chris Evans had a beard for and they called him back to do the shwarma scene at the end of Avengers so he had to cover the bottom of his face through the scene?

I'll look for that one
I heard a little about it but I have not seen any movies yet. Basically Superman lives in the center of the Sun, for thousands of years after all of his friends and civilization changed on Earth. After which kryptonite no longer weakens him and he learns new abilities and has adventures in deep space and he is seen in the far off distant future beyond the 800th century. And he can make clones of himself and allow others to borrow his power. Essentially he's very much like a god.

Can't Dr. Manhattan basically snap his fingers and end all life?

That actually was a good movie. Wasn't that the movie Chris Evans had a beard for and they called him back to do the shwarma scene at the end of Avengers so he had to cover the bottom of his face through the scene?
He can, but Superman Prime 1,000,000 is essentially Dr. Manhattan in many respects. That's why it would be interesting if they fought as all other enemies would be like flies to be swatted.

I heard a little about it but I have not seen any movies yet. Basically Superman lives in the center of the Sun, for thousands of years after all of his friends and civilization changed on Earth. After which kryptonite no longer weakens him and he learns new abilities and has adventures in deep space and he is seen in the far off distant future beyond the 800th century. And he can make clones of himself and allow others to borrow his power. Essentially he's very much like a god.
Sounds like a great movie

But what enemy do you pit against him? Doomsday, Darkseid, Brainiac, General Zod are nothing? Even the 5th-dimensional Mxyptlk might no longer be a match? Or any other enemies one could think from the Marvel universe?

I think I would pit all of them against Superman kind of like The Sinister Six in Spider Man.

I think I would pit all of them against Superman kind of like The Sinister Six in Spider Man.
It would be dull as there are no villains THAT ridiculously powerful. Vandal Savage is immortal so he would be kind of a relic from ancient history, but over that time he could have matured and learned new skills to confront the evolved Superman maybe? But to Superman Prime 1,000,000 I'd think Vandal Savage would be kind of a pet instead of a difficult archenemy to defeat? Because I doubt he would be a threat.

Did ever see the 1994 Spider Man series? There was a story arch with The Beyonder 4 episodes I think.
It rings a bell where immortal beings curious about the nature of good and evil selected heroes and pitted against villains where they could examine which Is stronger? Cheating further as it is not animé but it was done in Star Trek a lot in the original Star Trek series, encounters with Q and other entities in the Next Generation and Voyager, and in DS9 where the Prophets confront the Pah-Wraiths.

It rings a bell where immortal beings curious about the nature of good and evil selected heroes and pitted against villains where they could examine which Is stronger? Cheating further as it is not animé but it was done in Star Trek a lot in the original Star Trek series, encounters with Q and other entities in the Next Generation and Voyager, and in DS9 where the Prophets confront the Pah-Wraiths.

I love Star Trek and am currently making my way through TNG.

Back