ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

Trying to show my friend some Bleach here and there. She came over and in our office I had some figures out and she was curious as to who they were and what the show was about.

Trying to show my friend some Bleach here and there. She came over and in our office I had some figures out and she was curious as to who they were and what the show was about.
It's kind of parallels stories with the Shinigamis, gods of death, that are prominent with the Japanese culture. Another example of a Shinigami was "Ryuk" from Death Note, but he did neither needed any swords nor a special move "bankai" to kick butt. Instead, Ryuk could probably ******* you in any number of ways but he chose to let Kira ******* people merely by writing their names in his special book.

But Bleach was awesome as the Soul Society had a rich mixture of elite Captains that could kick ass depending upon their specialties.

Oh I know all about Death Note and the shinigami. I loved Death Note, well the first part of Death Note. After L it just kind of went to Hell. Both my office at work and our office at home we have various geek figures and such all around and she comes from a very rigid family that basically follows the believe that if you like anime you're pretty much a sicko or immature. I've been showing her that some have amazing and very deep storylines and she's been getting more into it. She just came in my office the other day and I have a few of the captains and vizards out that caught her eye so I was giving her a rough overview of the series.

Oh I know all about Death Note and the shinigami. I loved Death Note, well the first part of Death Note. After L it just kind of went to Hell. Both my office at work and our office at home we have various geek figures and such all around and she comes from a very rigid family that basically follows the believe that if you like anime you're pretty much a sicko or immature. I've been showing her that some have amazing and very deep storylines and she's been getting more into it. She just came in my office the other day and I have a few of the captains and vizards out that caught her eye so I was giving her a rough overview of the series.
Yeah I really loved Death Note too did you ever see The Big O or Ghost in the Shell?

Back