Anal

Fingering and licking is a great place to start and show it can feel good and enjoyable. It helps to relax and get into the mood. Anal is just one of those things that seems to have a negative stigma around it for a lot of people. I remember when I started so many of my friends spoke about how it was uncomfortable or down right painful and I was on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Agreed. Well, there is a stigma attached to it being messy just by the nature of the hole itself... and really all it takes is one impatient guy or one bad experience to completely taint (pun intended) the experience forever.

Last edited:
I have always wanted to try having anal sex but my husband always thought it was to nasty .. I have hear bigger cocks feel better then smaller ones in the ass so I’m trying to find out myself 😊
Give it a try! You only live once......
My Wife is almost exclusively Anal sex now....loves it!

In my experience, a well trained asshole is a lot more spacious and comfortable than pussy. Try as we might, we must admit that the cervix is not that deep in the pussy, and while the vaginal canal extends and stretches while she's turned on, if I'm going balls-deep, I'm still using her cervix as a punching bag and assholes just don't have that issue.
Sounds like you need to try someone like me who doesn't even have a cervix any more ;) Hysterectomy ftw!

I love anal. When hubby introduced thisblifestyle to me. He told me I'm going to fall on love with double penetration. Omg we wasn't joking. I love having two or more. Was always a fantasy and now its been a reality for 7yrs. this hubby is naughty man. Love my sex lifevat 53.
My wife at 50 something prefers anal now.

Back