Anal dreams and buttplugs

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I've always wanted to try anal but due to my horse dick it's very difficult to find a girl brave enough to let me try. I've had girls say they can take it but when I pull my horsedick out they chicken out. Ugh this is very frustrating. I Hurd buttplugs help gape open the ass and makes anal alot easier. How many girls actually use buttplugs tho??? Do u think that will really help me fit?? Opinions??? Please help.

Attachments

• 20190115_055307.jpg
    20190115_055307.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
I've always wanted to try anal but due to my horse dick it's very difficult to find a girl brave enough to let me try. I've had girls say they can take it but when I pull my horsedick out they chicken out. Ugh this is very frustrating. I Hurd buttplugs help gape open the ass and makes anal alot easier. How many girls actually use buttplugs tho??? Do u think that will really help me fit?? Opinions??? Please help.
They are essential my bbc is too thick normally but I play with a butt plug for at least a half hour then loads of lube and relaxing playing usually does the trick and importantly my usual fuckbuddy trains her ass when not with me stretches it every other day sending me pics to show her dedication to servicing me

It’s amazing btw a good ass will grip better then any pussy always makes me nut intensely

View media item 243440
Training with huge toys helped me!

Back