An open letter to all members - a real member / admin commentary.

You're not bothering. Yes it can be returned anytime I ask. As to why I haven't?. To be honest I'm not really bothered about it. It doesn't make meeting people any easier or harder. I just haven't asked.
Well DaphneD, I'm getting bothered by it. You seems fine to give all your wordily knowledgeable advice to all the rest of us from your lofty perch, from which you seem to know better than everyone else. So, prove yourself and your worthy, worldly knowledge to the rest of us mere mortals. As a former admin, it should be no problem, as you say. VERIFY YOURSELF. PROVE IT

Well DaphneD, I'm getting bothered by it. You seems fine to give all your wordily knowledgeable advice to all the rest of us from your lofty perch, from which you seem to know better than everyone else. So, prove yourself and your worthy, worldly knowledge to the rest of us mere mortals. As a former admin, it should be no problem, as you say. VERIFY YOURSELF. PROVE IT

If you had the simple ability to do a seach in B2W you would have been sent to - of tales of the qos lounge, there you would have found my verification photographs. My verifiaction can be backed up by many of the Admin. Now, as for the rest of your asine comment. Well if you're that bothered theres always the ignore key!

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/tales-from-the-qos-vip-lounge-q-a-10-with-♠️-daphned-♠️.100130/

wonderful article. chock full of valuable and sage information which we should all heed. in agree that behind the curtain of the internet folks pretend to be what they are not. this info opens up one's eyes

My suggestion is to make every bbc, couple, and female verify themselves. That would narrow down a LOT of these fakes. And start purging the accounts that havent been active in 6 months. The more the site gets a reputation for real people being here the better. If a person cant take a pic to verify themselves then they are a poser. I am TIRED of always talking to a "couple" when its NEVER the female of the couple. A dude with a couple profile whose wife isnt in the lifestyle IS NOT a couple. Its a dude posing.

My suggestion is to make every bbc, couple, and female verify themselves. That would narrow down a LOT of these fakes. And start purging the accounts that havent been active in 6 months. The more the site gets a reputation for real people being here the better. If a person cant take a pic to verify themselves then they are a poser. I am TIRED of always talking to a "couple" when its NEVER the female of the couple. A dude with a couple profile whose wife isnt in the lifestyle IS NOT a couple. Its a dude posing.

B2W has verification. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

That said, you yourself are the only one who can apply sensibilities in dealing with others. but lets just say I myself I have a 5 step verification which I never deviate from... like everything in life its not 100% but 99.5% is pretty good.

[QUOTEor how about finding a pix of yourself you posted being used on a ******* site, since is only my backside showing guess that guy figure he could pretend to being that pix. really lame guy ][/QUOTE]

Then you need to make sure all your pictures are marked with your own stamp so its not easily removed or photo-shopped out.

you need to make sure all your pictures are marked with your own stamp so its not easily removed or photo-shopped out.
... And, keep in mind that there's a difference between simply putting your website/stamp or name on a photo vs watermarking. Also, if you have a photoshop software, you might consider putting your "identifier" in a small, very inconspicuous place within the photo, not noticeable to the naked eye.

Nice in theory but a good friend of mine currently has video on here against her will posted by someone else. There’s a lot of stigma surrounding this lifestyle and certainly not everyone can afford to have those photos public. And we’ve found a solid 9 out of 10 “bulls” on this site are either fake or flakes either way pretty useless it’s not just the couples. We’ve only ever had one guy follow through on here

Nice in theory but a good friend of mine currently has video on here against her will posted by someone else. There’s a lot of stigma surrounding this lifestyle and certainly not everyone can afford to have those photos public. And we’ve found a solid 9 out of 10 “bulls” on this site are either fake or flakes either way pretty useless it’s not just the couples. We’ve only ever had one guy follow through on here
That's wrong what happen to friend with having a video of herself posted online without her consent. If I'm going to post a video of myself and my partner partaking in sexual activities online, I'm going to make damn sure we talk about it first and if she's not cool with it, then I don't post it online period and I'll keep it encrpyted or hidden on a external hard drive where no else but me or her can have access to it for our viewing and no on else.

or how about finding a pix of yourself you posted being used on a ******* site, since is only my backside showing guess that guy figure he could pretend to being that pix. really lame guy
I had one girl whom turned out to racist and unhinged (I blocked and reported her to Twitter of course) whom I was talking to on Twitter posted our entire DM conversation on a post. I found out about this when someone messaged me on Twitter about it so I reached out to the page where my private conversations were posted, block, and reported it to Twitter. So that situation is over and made me more weary in sense in making sure the person I'm talking isn't a complete racist, psycho.

That's wrong what happen to friend with having a video of herself posted online without her consent. If I'm going to post a video of myself and my partner partaking in sexual activities online, I'm going to make damn sure we talk about it first and if she's not cool with it, then I don't post it online period and I'll keep it encrpyted or hidden on a external hard drive where no else but me or her can have access to it for our viewing and no on else.

It was posted by her Ex-boyfriend without her permission and he conveniently edited himself out of it to try to hurt her. All I’m saying is pictures and video can be a turn on but sharing them can really mess with someone

It was posted by her Ex-boyfriend without her permission and he conveniently edited himself out of it to try to hurt her. All I’m saying is pictures and video can be a turn on but sharing them can really mess with someone
This is why consent is so important these days especially with couples sharing their most intimate pictures and videos of themselves onlines along with making sure both parties involved are OK with partaking in certain activities in the bedroom and aren't ****** or manipulated into it.

I am TIRED of always talking to a "couple" when its NEVER the female of the couple. A dude with a couple profile whose wife isnt in the lifestyle IS NOT a couple. Its a dude posing.

Yeaaah man that ******* is crazy and I can't explain it. I'm not sure exactly WHEN that trend started to where a GUY spends weeks talking to another GUY about meeting a woman..........and you never hear from the woman? WORD?? [crickets chirping]. That just ain't my lane. I must've turned away about 50 'couples' over that *******.

This is my 7th year now in the Lifestyle and I've noticed its gotten progressively WORSE. When I first started out on pure sex sites like AFF and Fet, it was mostly women and occasionally some men. Lot of my earlier 'sexcursions' I never even met the guy. Matter of fact, the female of the couples would INSIST on chatting and setting up the meets. Everryyyyy once in a while a dude would be like 'Ayyy, my chick is ready but shy. She is here blindfolded and bent over. Come hit that!' #TRUESTORY lol -Or, I would meet a couple out in the skreets or at a bar and get the invite back to they crib.

Since joining this....Cuckold site, I'm at the conclusion that there is a *******-ton of men up in here gay for Black meat - getting their jollies off (i know who all yall are lol). I've since stopped talking to 'couples'. That being said.... the ones I HAVE met in here, I SPOKE DIRECTLY TO THE MRS. Go figure ("take that for data!")

Keep your filter HIGH and don't even waste time on BS, bruh.

A bunch of that going on in here i had a profile from Michigan ask for additional pics I said go look at my profile am not sending anymore never heard back claimed his wife was down

Back