An open letter to all members - a real member / admin commentary.

AMEN~!!!!!!! I just laugh when I see some of the things said and its soooooooooo obvious that a lot of the times that its the hubby posting saying its the wife... if it does not say real person in the profile I don't waste my time,, I just figure a couple profile that is not verified is the hubby on here and the wife has no clue, and the single girls pssssssh nvm, and as far as the single guys spend the few mins it takes and see how much the site gets better for you,, put a little effort in or don't expect to get any effort out of it,

There are free watermark apps that you can use off of B2W. Anything wifey has on her FL page has "poundcake26" in huge transparent grey letters across the photo.

Even if precautions are taken to avoid folks "downloading" photos, a simple screenshot and crop / paste can get around that. For that matter, someone who is proficient in photoshop can probably remove most evidence of watermarks.

True. Which is why use your own in the first place then interlink the watermark with B2W's to make it as hard as one can for these bottom feeders.

AMEN~!!!!!!! I just laugh when I see some of the things said and its soooooooooo obvious that a lot of the times that its the hubby posting saying its the wife... if it does not say real person in the profile I don't waste my time,, I just figure a couple profile that is not verified is the hubby on here and the wife has no clue, and the single girls pssssssh nvm, and as far as the single guys spend the few mins it takes and see how much the site gets better for you,, put a little effort in or don't expect to get any effort out of it,

Don't forget that some people do not want to be verified for a variety of reaseons. It doesn't show I'm varified but if you look in the interviews section I am verified. Plus. You are totaly correct in reference for guys. That said though. Even if they say verified, and genuine theres no sureity that the guy/s are what they say... Been there , had it done against us.

Don't forget that some people do not want to be verified for a variety of reaseons. It doesn't show I'm varified but if you look in the interviews section I am verified. Plus. You are totaly correct in reference for guys. That said though. Even if they say verified, and genuine theres no sureity that the guy/s are what they say... Been there , had it done against us.
oh I agree but it des weed out at least 90%

oh I agree but it des weed out at least 90%

For sure. But I find a simple 3 step check works wonders...Not fool proof but it helps... Contact, then KIK or Whatts etc. Picture has to match who I am talking to. Using the reverse picture check . Then a real meet , even if for drinks. Not a 100% but helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you move into dangerous grounds. Don't get me wrong we have suffered from exactly that sort of thing ourselves. But. And its a huge but. Once you go off B2W you are no longer covered. Anything you use against a person taken in the public domain or recorded and used can get you into huge trouble. Its not really worth it. I know its happened to us and they were mostly ' verified and so called genuine people. Which is why it

As I mentioned there is no such thing. Don't get me wrong. There are software companies who make the claim its100% proof. When the fact is NOTHING is. There are too many work arounds.

Most of those who use deceiptive means to promote themselves using illegaly gained material can use software that by passes all the checks and locks to stop content being downloaded. I'll give you an example. Hubby uses information retrevial software for work.. This software strips all video's, pictures, information, ie written word, scripts, Java blocks. everything. Whether it is a science periodical, a web site, or a data base. And no. Its not data mining.

To really stop these infractions B2W are going to have to invest in software costing thousands. Also investing in software that minimises the risks to real members you are going to need military/government level software with 24 hour monitoring by some one to even keep a small amount of members under scrutiny.

Sure use somekind of software, but be under no illusions that your picture or what ever is NEVER truely safe.

A simple yet effect trick that members can use is adding a water mark where it is clearly visable. For those who don;t there are the simple tricks of adding in the photograph or picture a few lines of code which do not interefer with the material but can be used to indentify you are the true owner if needed. Best bet. Before you even upload. Watermark your material.
For sure. BUt I find a simple 3 step check works wonders...Not fool proof but it helps... Contact, then KIK or Whatts etc. Picture has to match who I am talking to. Using the reverse picture check . Then a real meet , even if for drinks. Not a 100% but helps.
I’ve literally had guys write my name on their cock before - *I call that verified* ;)

So am I wasting my time preaching to people to get verified? Im trying to advocate being real here. You come along as an authority, so I mist respectfully inquire as to why you no longer are verified yourself? I hope that your not offended, I mean no offense, but it IS a valid question

So am I wasting my time preaching to people to get verified? Im trying to advocate being real here. You come along as an authority, so I mist respectfully inquire as to why you no longer are verified yourself? I hope that your not offended, I mean no offense, but it IS a valid question

I am verified. Just check the interview threadlook under Daphne@10. It just doesn't show under my profile name...You can try to get people to verify. But this kind of conversation has been had many many times. There are some who won't verify due to their circumstances. Some just don't want to. Don't get me wrong. Verification is a good way to se who is supposidly 'real'. But as expeience has taught me/us. Its not any kind of surity that they still are who they say they are. And no. I wasn't offended in the least.

Could you please tell us why you don`t want to have that "Real Person" tag on your profile/under your avatar showing? i guess there are reasons for everything anyone chooses, but in this case i just can`t see them. i mean you have an avatar that doesn`t directly show your face, but some pictures on your media do. So what`s the point? i have to admit that`s a bit confusing for me. :confused:

There are free watermark apps that you can use off of B2W. Anything wifey has on her FL page has "poundcake26" in huge transparent grey letters across the photo.

Even if precautions are taken to avoid folks "downloading" photos, a simple screenshot and crop / paste can get around that. For that matter, someone who is proficient in photoshop can probably remove most evidence of watermarks.
The only true answer is EVERYTHING that can be displayed can also be stored - there`s not even the need to take a screenshot. period

If you are concerned with your privacy then ask yourself the (only one!) question: "Do i mind anybody viewing my content (media, etc.)?" If the answer is "yes" then don`t post that content online! - There is no other way!

As for the "watermark apps"... they can help link a picture or video to a name. But as you mentioned above, nothing is safe 100%. And even if watermarks are not removed your (media) files can still be redistributed/uploaded somewhere else (with your watermark included).

Also it is worth to mention that any software (including watermarking software) may contain malware. If it is an online service (or an app that uses one), be aware that the watermark can only be applied after uploading the original unwatermarked media file to that site first. Most of the providers i know are ImO not more trustworthy than any other website and could therefore themselves pose a potential risk!
Also network traffic (and hence the media file that`s being uploaded to such a service) can be intercepted/wiretapped!

If you want to be 100% safe then only take your pictures with a ("old-fashioned") "stand-alone" cam and never with your smartphone. Store them for private use, only on computers that are not connected to the internet, EVER! Sad but true. :(

Questions FOR THE BLACKtoWHITE STAFF:

Where is the right place to issue ideas for (security) improvements?

Is there a chance to contribute to the programming of the B2w site?

Regards & T.Y.

All of this...is so damn annoying. I always see right thru the fakes (thanks to too much time on MySpace back in the day).

Definitely a weird, frustrating phenomenon.

The only true answer is EVERYTHING that can be displayed can also be stored - there`s not even the need to take a screenshot. period

If you are concerned with your privacy then ask yourself the (only one!) question: "Do i mind anybody viewing my content (media, etc.)?" If the answer is "yes" then don`t post that content online! - There is no other way!

As for the "watermark apps"... they can help link a picture or video to a name. But as you mentioned above, nothing is safe 100%. And even if watermarks are not removed your (media) files can still be redistributed/uploaded somewhere else (with your watermark included).

Also it is worth to mention that any software (including watermarking software) may contain malware. If it is an online service (or an app that uses one), be aware that the watermark can only be applied after uploading the original unwatermarked media file to that site first. Most of the providers i know are ImO not more trustworthy than any other website and could therefore themselves pose a potential risk!
Also network traffic (and hence the media file that`s being uploaded to such a service) can be intercepted/wiretapped!

If you want to be 100% safe then only take your pictures with a ("old-fashioned") "stand-alone" cam and never with your smartphone. Store them for private use, only on computers that are not connected to the internet, EVER! Sad but true. :(

Watermarking can be done in MS Word, PP it takes 2 minutes. As for your comment its right on the mark.

ps. My verified just doesn't show up. Its no problem but its nothing secret as to why. Though I suspect it maybe just admin did it when they took mod off my profile as well.

(...) My verified just doesn't show up. Its no problem but its nothing secret as to why. Though I suspect it maybe just admin did it when they took mod off my profile as well.
So they can put it back up anytime you ask them, right? Interesting... i wonder why you or they don`t.
But no need to satisfy my curiosity, if you don`t want to tell. - i don`t mean to bother you.
Kind regards!

What is the policy if you come across someone, who is clearly a fake? Using online pictures as their own?
I came across someone exactly like that. What was alarming, was they tried to get me involved in a 15-year old by sending a pic!
So beware guys!
Was that Brella? That member tried that BS with me. Posing as a female but the conversation took a really dark turn...
As soon as I made it very clear I don't engage in illegal activities 'she' suddenly disappeared.

So they can put it back up anytime you ask them, right? Interesting... i wonder why you or they don`t.
But no need to satisfy my curiosity, if you don`t want to tell. - i don`t mean to bother you.
Kind regards!

You're not bothering. Yes it can be returned anytime I ask. As to why I haven't?. To be honest I'm not really bothered about it. It doesn't make meeting people any easier or harder. I just haven't asked.

I remember being on Clist a while back and someone posing as 16 yr old responded to my ad and i told them wasn't interested, then he tried hustling me into paying him to not call the cops lol for responding to "*******" fake? people are pathetic

Back