An Ode to "Rachel", My Reason For Loving White Hotwives

mrinf1nity

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
Part I

We met in the beginning of 2018, during what were (unbeknownst to us) the dying days of Craigslist Casual Encounters. I had been recently separated from my wife (we're officially divorced now), and after 7 years of a sexually uninteresting marriage, I was ready to find something different. I placed an ad looking for "mature" women, as I've always been very attracted to 35+ women. I didn't specify any particular race; I was looking for Black women, but I was open to what I could find. I'm not picky.

Her response came amidst the sea of scammers, spammers, bots, and male picture seekers one would expect from posting a CL ad in those days. (I'd posted and met enough people from CL at this point to accurately identify genuine responses.) She seemed coy: she asked if I would be interested in her since she was a white woman in her 40's. I told her that I was *definitely* interested, so we agreed to meet up for coffee.

I arrived early so I could see her come in. And in she came: a strikingly beautiful, short, plus-sized white woman with straight long hair and piercing blue eyes. She nervously looked in my direction and I waved her over to my table. She was wearing a motorcycle-style leather jacket over a simple black top and tight blue jeans, showing off her very wide, voluptuous hips. She literally looked like a (fairly attractive) soccer mom. I bought us drinks, and we sat down to get to know each other better. Eventually, I got to the big "ask": what were you looking for?

A small smile curved across her lips, accentuating her high cheekbones. She remained coy, but stated that she was looking for something "casual", hopefully something on the regular. I told her I could agree to that. ;)

I invited her back to my apartment, and she agreed. (My apartment was across the street. Lol) When we got inside, she admitted that she was married with three *******, but she'd always dreamed of being fucked by a big black dick. She said that she only wanted oral at that moment, but that we could do more in the future. I agreed, my dick pulsating under my sweats. We started kissing as she pulled off her jacket and I unbuttoned her jeans. She pulled them down to reveal two thick, milky-white ham-hock thighs and her massive, 40+ inch ass. I kneeled, kissing her navel as I pulled down her lace panties. She sat down on my couch and parted her juicy thighs, revealing her wet, throbbing, available pussy. A tuft of blondish pubic hair sat above her generous labia and clit. I kissed her lips, then her neck, working my way down until I got to her beautiful pussy, and then I went to work.

I licked and sucked her juicy clit and tongue-fucked her. She tasted *delicious*. As I continued to suck her clit, she started climaxing, and then began to squirt. I lapped up her bittersweet juices and went back at it, with her cumming and squirting several more times. She leaned forward, and I stood up, my hard black dick readily visible. She asked if she could see it, and I happily obliged. I slowly slid my rock hard BBC out of my boxer briefs, and it nearly hit her in the face. A lustful glee shined in her eyes as she sat me down on the couch and wrapped her lips around my hard dick. She began slowly at first, gently sucking the head and licking the length of my dick while pumping the shaft with her small, chubby pink hands.

She then stopped, kissed me, and said she had to go, but said she'd definitely love to come back. She inquired about meeting up the following Thursday. Though she left my dick stiff and dripping precum, I agreed. We kissed again, and she left. After I masturbated and blew one of the biggest loads I ever had at that point, I wondered if I would actually see her again.

Last edited:
Part II

Flash forward to the following Thursday, and I'm at my desk, bored out of my mind at work. While websurfing and shifting through tabs, I see a little "(1)" pop up on my messages tab. It's "Rachel".

We chatted a bit, and she said that she'd never had anyone make her cum so many times. She asked if she could come over again that evening. My schedule was pretty busy, but I told her I had two hours to spare between 6-8PM.

At about 6:10PM, I hear a gentle knock on my apartment door. I welcome her in, and she greets me with a tight hug and kiss. I offer her what little I had in my refrigerator, but she politely declined. She was already ready. After some idle chatter, we started kissing again, and I pulled off her top and jeans. She had the most beautiful BBW body I had ever seen on a White woman, her wide, milky white hips and luscious thighs contrasting with her tiny, delicate feet. I kissed her neck, and she whispered that she wanted my cock in her mouth.

I pulled down my pants quickly, my already-hard dick popping out of my underwear. She knelt with a grin and started sucking my pulsating dick as I stood in ecstacy in the middle of my living room floor. She moaned softly while sucking and licking the full length of my swollen cock, and began fingering her wet pussy. I moaned "Oh, *******" as I could hear her pussy talking as she vigorously fingered her clit and pussy lips. I let her to the couch, bent her over doggystyle with her legs spread, and knelt to taste those sweet pussy juices. I licked her pussy and her tight little asshole. She moaned in delight until she squirted in my mouth.

I then stood up and slid my dick inside her. Despite being a 40-something with 3 *******, her pussy was *tight*. I grabbed two handfuls of ass and spread her huge cheeks as I slid my dick in and out of her juicy pussy. She turned around and gazed at me with those piercing blue eyes and whispered, "Oh my God that's a big cock." "Mmm-hmm," I agreed, as I started pounding her. Hearing the sounds of flesh clapping as I was fucking her was such a turn on.

I led her to the bedroom and pounded her in every position I could for the next hour, her squirting and cumming multiple times. Finally, after digging her out in missionary, I pulled my dick out and came all over her luscious double D breasts. My bed was damp with our sweat and her squirting. In the afterglow of our session, I held her pillowy soft body against mine. After some post-sex chatter, she thanked me for the wonderful time, and then got up to get dressed. I put on my pants, embraced and kissed her, and wished her farewell.

What a woman.

out 6:10PM, I hear a gentle knock on my apartment door. I welcome her in, and she greets me with a tight hug and kiss. I offer her what little I had in my refrigerator, but she politely declined. She was already ready. After some idle chatter, we started kissing again, and I pulled off her top and jeans. She had the most beautiful BBW body I had ever seen on a White woman, her wide, milky white hips and luscious thighs contrasting with her tiny, delicate feet. I kissed her neck, and she whispered that she wanted my cock in her mouth.

I pulled down my pants quickly, my already-hard dick popping
What I'm curious of, is what are the replacements for Craigslist Casual Encounters nowadays?

Back