I don't even know her name. She wanted to meet in public first, so I suggested a park by my house. ******* were off in the distance skating. Some guy was walking his dog. A grounds keeper was scooting around on his golf cart. I saw the girl I was meeting sitting on a bench so I walked over to her.

"Hey," I said.
She answered, "Hi"
So I sat down next to her, too close for strangers, and I made a remark about how nice the day was.

She nodded, but by then my hand was already on her thigh, moving up her leg. Her skin was so soft and smooth, warm from the midday Florida sun. It took all my self control, not to jam my hand up her skirt and thrust my fingers into her cunt. I wanted to savor that moment. The moment before things went too far to stop, teetering on the edge of "Is this a good idea? Should I be letting this strange touch me?" But by then, her legs began to part instead of clamping shut, and my hand ducked into the shade of her skirt.

No panties, and an already dripping wet pussy, my finger found her clit and began to gently move back and forth over the little bump. She moaned and tilted her head back pushing her breasts out at me from underneath her tank-top. Looking around, seeing no one in sight, I reached over and slid my other hand under her shirt, pushing up her bra, and squeezing a breasts. Her hand was already rubbing my cock through my jeans and trying to unzip my fly.

It wasn't much longer before she had it out, but almost as quickly as it saw the light of day she climbed on top to straddle me, and reached back behind her to guide my cock inside. Fuck me, she felt so warm and wet. And I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft as she slid up and down. Up and down, she rode me, grabbing my face and puling me close to hers. Our tongues entered each others mouth as I slid my hands up her skirt, gripping her ass, and pushing her deeper down my cock.

We had met on Tinder the week before. That night we talked on KiK. Two nights later we talked again and had phone sex. Two nights after that we talked on KiK again. And the next day I met her at the park. And now I was inside her, no condom, no discussion of birth control, no idea what the consequences were, but neither of us cared.

She bit my lip to the point of breaking skin. Her nails ripped at the flesh on the back of my neck. She moaned so loud birds took flight as my cock pulsed and filled her with cum
And when it was over she whispered in my ear, "That was fun as fuck. We should do it again" I stuffed my cock back into my pants, and watched as she walked back to her car with my cum dripping down her leg.

I don't even know her name. She wanted to meet in public first, so I suggested a park by my house. ******* were off in the distance skating. Some guy was walking his dog. A grounds keeper was scooting around on his golf cart. I saw the girl I was meeting sitting on a bench so I walked over to her.

"Hey," I said.
She answered, "Hi"
So I sat down next to her, too close for strangers, and I made a remark about how nice the day was.

She nodded, but by then my hand was already on her thigh, moving up her leg. Her skin was so soft and smooth, warm from the midday Florida sun. It took all my self control, not to jam my hand up her skirt and thrust my fingers into her cunt. I wanted to savor that moment. The moment before things went too far to stop, teetering on the edge of "Is this a good idea? Should I be letting this strange touch me?" But by then, her legs began to part instead of clamping shut, and my hand ducked into the shade of her skirt.

No panties, and an already dripping wet pussy, my finger found her clit and began to gently move back and forth over the little bump. She moaned and tilted her head back pushing her breasts out at me from underneath her tank-top. Looking around, seeing no one in sight, I reached over and slid my other hand under her shirt, pushing up her bra, and squeezing a breasts. Her hand was already rubbing my cock through my jeans and trying to unzip my fly.

It wasn't much longer before she had it out, but almost as quickly as it saw the light of day she climbed on top to straddle me, and reached back behind her to guide my cock inside. Fuck me, she felt so warm and wet. And I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft as she slid up and down. Up and down, she rode me, grabbing my face and puling me close to hers. Our tongues entered each others mouth as I slid my hands up her skirt, gripping her ass, and pushing her deeper down my cock.

We had met on Tinder the week before. That night we talked on KiK. Two nights later we talked again and had phone sex. Two nights after that we talked on KiK again. And the next day I met her at the park. And now I was inside her, no condom, no discussion of birth control, no idea what the consequences were, but neither of us cared.

She bit my lip to the point of breaking skin. Her nails ripped at the flesh on the back of my neck. She moaned so loud birds took flight as my cock pulsed and filled her with cum
And when it was over she whispered in my ear, "That was fun as fuck. We should do it again" I stuffed my cock back into my pants, and watched as she walked back to her car with my cum dripping down her leg.
Wow

Wonderful story. Not necessary to complain if CL is unlikely. We all can fantasize on meeting a special person. Isn’t that how all good meetings happen. Lightning strikes suddenly and unexpectently.

When hubby introduced. Wow. Amazing sex!! Hubby has big hispanic cock but bbc Wow!!!!! After a few encounters with his good friend in houston. I never thought that I could be so naughty. Lol so hubby and I had gone out to eat. Enjoyed the evening after few hours having good time i noticed the bartender. Omg. Yummy and little younger. When hubby and I were on way home. I told him "babe I'm horny, did you see bartender" he looked at me and immediately called the restaurant. He asked for bar and gave phone to me. Bartender answer ed and i ask to speak to black bartender. It was him!!!!! I looked at hubby just told him "my hubby and I were having good time at restaurant and I saw you. I told my hubby i was g
Horny for you" he was quite then out of shock he said o Oooo your that sexy older women in white dress" I was gushing on the car seat. We immediately texted each others numbers. Hubby and I pulled into parking lot and fucked fucking fucked in the car. That was Friday night!!!#
Sunday afternoon my ******* was at practice and hubby working in garage. I told hubby going to pic up my *******. Then sean text. He was working. I text hubby to pick up step ******* cuz Sean called and told me to go to bar. Omg I was scared cuz i love my man but excited cuz im allowed bbc only. Amazing sex!!!!! 3hrs later he get off I'm been socializing. We left parked our cars at end of parking lot. I jumped into his truck. Said hello introduced kissed and started sucking his cock. Omg this was the biggest id had or seen. I was in fucking heaven. 4yrs later safe love family and naughty voodoo sex. Lol. Cheers all

When hubby introduced. Wow. Amazing sex!! Hubby has big hispanic cock but bbc Wow!!!!! After a few encounters with his good friend in houston. I never thought that I could be so naughty. Lol so hubby and I had gone out to eat. Enjoyed the evening after few hours having good time i noticed the bartender. Omg. Yummy and little younger. When hubby and I were on way home. I told him "babe I'm horny, did you see bartender" he looked at me and immediately called the restaurant. He asked for bar and gave phone to me. Bartender answer ed and i ask to speak to black bartender. It was him!!!!! I looked at hubby just told him "my hubby and I were having good time at restaurant and I saw you. I told my hubby i was g
Horny for you" he was quite then out of shock he said o Oooo your that sexy older women in white dress" I was gushing on the car seat. We immediately texted each others numbers. Hubby and I pulled into parking lot and fucked fucking fucked in the car. That was Friday night!!!#
Sunday afternoon my ******* was at practice and hubby working in garage. I told hubby going to pic up my *******. Then sean text. He was working. I text hubby to pick up step ******* cuz Sean called and told me to go to bar. Omg I was scared cuz i love my man but excited cuz im allowed bbc only. Amazing sex!!!!! 3hrs later he get off I'm been socializing. We left parked our cars at end of parking lot. I jumped into his truck. Said hello introduced kissed and started sucking his cock. Omg this was the biggest id had or seen. I was in fucking heaven. 4yrs later safe love family and naughty voodoo sex. Lol. Cheers all
this was way hot. anything else you'd like to share?

TODAY IS SATURDAY!!!!!!! I up with hubby he is getting ready for work. We just finished our morning sex. As soon as hubby leave I'm walking over to lovers apt. Apartment complex not to far from our house. My daughters wont wake till noon. So will be with sean and rease for next few hrs. They gave me a key to thier place. They are at gym so I go over cook them breakfast. Laying in bed bed rolling us a couple of blunts. We play till about 11 or 12. Then walk home well fucked amd in my skimpy night gown. Great sex at 51

Back