Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

18e81a1199047394.jpg
25f7bb1199047324.jpg
af66641199047434.jpg

Just pointing out she is an English professional, name of Trinity. The OP, The UBM, has given a "like" even though he gave all of my recent posts, January 21st,, a "dislike" because he says they are mostly not amateur and I was stealing "his thread".

I guess your wife didn't want to use the condom.
View attachment 5839782
First time we got together with the guy that's now her regular lover. I brought a pack of condoms ultra thin. I left the room to give them some private time. When I came back he was doing her for the second time that night and when he pulled out I could see he was bare. After he left that night she said that she had given him a condom and he placed it on the night stand as he began undress her, she was puddy in his arms. She said she was shocked by his size and before she knew what was what he had entered her bare. She said she told him that he needed to put on the condom, but he just took control of her and she just let it go. Lol his first time he lasted all of 10 minutes and dumped a huge load in her. She said he told her he only used condoms when he was with someone he didn't trust and he said he trusted us. Well that's been almost 4 years ago, he only plays with us and a much older white couple, anyone else he wrapped it up. She loves being bare with him and loves him coming in her.

Back