Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

I’ve made love (literally) to Men in this position and love it so much!

For me, Ii’s VERY intimate, makes me feel bare, open, and vulnerable which excites me. A real Man gets deep like this, add our bare bodies pressed up face-to-face, the exquisite deep kissing - and my feelings kick in very fast!

I’ve been with complete strangers like this and start cumming like crazy with “love” hormone. It just gets me going 💯 of the time.

Hubby and I have never done this, and never will. This has been, and will remain, reserved for real Bulls.

Dear B2W cuckolds. If you can’t fuck properly (size, stamina, skill), give your wife 1-1 alone time (don’t be there, no cameras, no calls, no texts, no time limits, no boundaries, no questions after) so she can get true fulfillment (physical, mental, chemical) and make love with real Men.

Let her fully explore her sexuality and be able to separate your marriage, love, and sex. Women can have it all, and it all can work beautifully if you nurture it and never ask questions of her. I hope it goes without saying, you should wait at home - great sex and real love making should NOT have an audience or camera (or condoms).

Back