Am I the only one bothered by light-skinned bulls, less dominant/masculine bulls, small(er) dick bulls or bulls that sound white?

Which of these are a factor in your preferences with a bull fucking your significant other?

• I prefer lighter skin tone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it when the bull sounds white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2dian2

Male
For me it is a huge distraction and a turn-off if he is any of the above.

Especially if they are fucking darker women. For example, women like Isabella Pacino, Mia Khalifa or any Latina. (However the ethnicity of the woman isn't that important for me, as long as she isn't black or very dark skinned from any race.)

If any of the things in the subject of this thread are true, the skin contrast is less, the masculine/feminine contrast is less and the culture contrast is less.

The darker and more ghetto the bull, the more it pisses off and mind-fucks the neighbors when they see him kissing your wife/girlfriend and coming and going from your home on a regular basis.

I'd much rather a tough, dark black thug with saggy jeans, huge arms and prison tattoos, with a disrespectful personality, that listens to crunk way too loud (so loud the neighbors can hear it), fuck my girl than an educated, respectable, articulate black man that sounds like a white guy and likes rock.

It's of course also great when the bull has a disrespectful, humiliatingly rude and antagonistic personality.

For me Shane Diesel is an example of why some black men are more preferable than others. Though he does have a huge cock, it doesn't make up for the other shortcomings. He is way too light-skinned, sounds too white and it just seems lame when he tries to act tough.

A bull that gets too soft and emotionally caught up with your girl is a turn off too. Though I do find very hot the idea of a girl I really like falling in love with the bull.

Last edited:
Back