am I gay?

My wife and me went to swingers last night "New Years eve"

We met a girl with the biggest booty and amazing figure. We follow her to a room my wife lets her know we want to fuck she makes my wife sit on the bed in a dominant way jumps on top of her kisses her and starts licking her pussy.

My wife says I want my husband to fuck you. But I'm not hard "nerves" (lots of people watching). Anyway she starts sucking my dick.

I'm not getting hard. She tells my wife to starts sucking my dick. I'm still limp (this point I'm thinking maybe I am a true cuckold)

I tell my wife bend over I hold my dick start fucking her and cum with my dick limp lol.

I say someone else can jump in if they want. So my wife pics a black guy she had her eyes on. He I see his dick I start getting aroused. He starts fucking her I'm hard and jerking my dick off.

She cums atleast six times. No man as ever made her cum without her playing with her clit. She cum with just him fucking her.

My wife sees him fucking another women 30 minutes later and told me she feels jealous asking me wtf is wrong with her.

I think she wants him now, she has messaged him and keeps looking for his replies. She says she might leave me and go live with him in London and leave me here with the *******. But then said She only go through phases with sex some times she wants it a lot sometimes she don't.

So I will stay here with you instead. She says his her boyfriend lol.

Because I looked at his cock and started to get errosed. I imagined myself sucking his cock.

When she was on top of him and his dick slipped out she said Jay put it back in. I regret not being quick enough to do it.

Good for her. Get that powerful bbc. Its not gay for a white man to serve the black man. Its just lust. You cant deny the power of bbc anymore so let your wife fuck real men. Offer to help in anyway possible

You are not gay...you got arroused because you seen a more Dom man then you and you knew your women wanted him. you would not be in that position if not for your women. It starts with her...you may be just sharing her desires for BBC.

You are not gay...you got arroused because you seen a more Dom man then you and you knew your women wanted him. you would not be in that position if not for your women. It starts with her...you may be just sharing her desires for BBC.

I think that's exactly what it is. I said to her you tell me you only like bbc. Now I seem to get turned one with the image of a bbc lol

I feel that if you got aroused from the sight of another guy doing your wife then you're not gay. Now..if you jumped in and started blowing him then YUP..YOU'RE GAY or at the very least bi in my book.

I feel that if you got aroused from the sight of another guy doing your wife then you're not gay. Now..if you jumped in and started blowing him then YUP..YOU'RE GAY or at the very least bi in my book.

What if your wife told you to suck him off or put his dick back inside her?

What? Man, no disrespect intended but to be honest I'd have to leave her ass right then and there. That's not even a thought or option for me. But it's ok and I can understand those that would consider it.
Heck, the only thing I even dislike about this site are all the dick pics posted everywhere BUT it's a necessary evil to see all the beautiful women here as well.

What? Man, no disrespect intended but to be honest I'd have to leave her ass right then and there. That's not even a thought or option for me. But it's ok and I can understand those that would consider it.
Heck, the only thing I even dislike about this site are all the dick pics posted everywhere BUT it's a necessary evil to see all the beautiful women here as well.

Nyce y are u here?

^^^I'm here because some members of this site post and contribute to some of the best issues surrounding white women whom engage in play/relationships with black men. As a added bonus, some of the most amazingly beautiful REAL women pics get posted here. Not the Internet/photoshopped crap out there but "real" women with real bodies. And I like and appreciate that from them a lot. The dick pics, I try to turn a blind eye and scroll by em as fast as I can.lol

Fucking the same old pussy sucks. Fucking the same old dick also sucks. At least the majority of the time. I am in my 50's several marriages and lots of relationships. The newest wife, almost from day one is a younger FemDom and she flipped me to craving cock, BBC and sperm. Gay or not, it is hot. She also has a fling or two with females totally the opposite of her looks and personality. It is all game, hot game. Super hot.

Fucking the same old pussy sucks. Fucking the same old dick also sucks. At least the majority of the time. I am in my 50's several marriages and lots of relationships. The newest wife, almost from day one is a younger FemDom and she flipped me to craving cock, BBC and sperm. Gay or not, it is hot. She also has a fling or two with females totally the opposite of her looks and personality. It is all game, hot game. Super hot.

Thank you Sir for verifying...that I'm obviously in the wronnnng thread.
See ya:)

Back