Am I big enough to satisfy?

Almost 5 inches hard always been told I'm plenty b
It's all in how you use it. I cant understand your situation because I'm roughly around 8 inches erect but I can tell you from personal experience that I have to be careful how I am stroking some girls. I can imagine with a smaller penis there is more wiggle room to be a little rougher and harder.

You don't need a 10 inch penis to satisfy a woman. In fact size queens are very rare. I'm only 8 and every single women I have been with has squirted or creamed.

The same rules apply get in tune with a women's body which provides physical pleasure stimulation, stimulate her mentally be slightly dominate and she will cum guaranteed.

It's all in how you use it. I cant understand your situation because I'm roughly around 8 inches erect but I can tell you from personal experience that I have to be careful how I am stroking some girls. I can imagine with a smaller penis there is more wiggle room to be a little rougher and harder.

You don't need a 10 inch penis to satisfy a woman. In fact size queens are very rare. I'm only 8 and every single women I have been with has squirted or creamed.

The same rules apply get in tune with a women's body which provides physical pleasure stimulation, stimulate her mentally be slightly dominate and she will cum guaranteed.
Okay just wondering because of the toys my gf likes

BlackX really does a great job describing how your sexual skills combined with being in tune with the woman’s body and their likes and dislikes - makes a great lover. It’s not all in that size

I doubt she is taking that entire dildos length. A womens vagina isn't that deep. She is probably using it for the girth. That means you probably have to fuck her in a near circular like motion which stimulates her vagina at the same time stimulate her clit. Rhythm is key. See if she likes that. Read her body language. Feel if her pussy is getting wetter. If not change it up.

BlkX makes a great point. A lot of sexual pleasure comes from trying different things (angles, positions, movements), having her trying different motions and see what connects - be very attune to what she likes and the rhythms and movement she connects with and loves. It might not be your best movement for you but when she cums - you can get yours. It’s all trial and error. No one stroke is the same. The journey to that perfect stroke should be excellent for both of you......

Back