All what an unsatisfied woman is able to do!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by susana2012, Feb 12, 2012.

1. susana2012

susana2012 Active Member Gold Member

I've mencioned on differente post that I had had a crossed-breed boyfriend beside my ex black boyfriend.
    He was not a good man because he was an infidel partner, but over the bed he was amazing.
    One night that we had gone to dance, he took a lot of whisky and I come back to my house with my boyfriend drunk. I begged him to have sex but he refused to make it in a violent way. I went to bed crying because I was not able to be rejected.
    The next morning he apologized with me but we had not sex. I was a little excited but I didn't beg him again.
    Two days after that, I knew that he had been going out with another girl and I turned crazy. I went to his house and we had a discussion where he must to admit that he had been seeing another girl.
    Then, I kicked his balls falling him over the floor. (lucky for him I was wearing sandals and not boots). When he was on the floor groaning I kicked again several times and claped his face two or tree times too.
    I still was feeling angry, so I threw away all the things over the room's table and walked to the front door from the house to go away. When I passed beside his bookcase, I took it with both of my hands by one of its sides and placed one of my feet over the wall. I tugged of it and the bookcase was separated from the wall falling over the floor with a big crash.
    The next week he came back to my house to beg me that I forgive his mistake. I took him over my motorbike to hotel and fucked him twice: one into the jacuzzi in doggy style and the other over the bed in missionary with my legs warpped around him. I cummed twice removing all my excitation off from my body.
    I knew that he couldn't leave me because I made him everything that he wish, but despite it and the incredible way wich he made me cum, I left him because I couldn't put confidence over him.

What have you been able to do when a man refused to fuck you?