The female in these pics is stunning. However, I'm curious is she really a part of a "couple." Does she know you're wallpapering the internet with her pics? How many profiles do you have? disciple345 looks eerily similar to this woman.🤔 One profile you're in Pittsburgh. The other you're in Massachusetts. Which one is it? If you're real get verified.✌🏾
Thanks for the concern. Just one profile. Not sure who the disciple345 is, but it’s certainly not us!

The female in these pics is stunning. However, I'm curious is she really a part of a "couple." Does she know you're wallpapering the internet with her pics? How many profiles do you have? disciple345 looks eerily similar to this woman.🤔 One profile you're in Pittsburgh. The other you're in Massachusetts. Which one is it? If you're real get verified.✌🏾
Thanks for the concern. Just one profile. Not sure who the disciple345 is, but it’s certainly not us!
We are a couple and this is her speaking, thank you for the compliment and I’m all real and he has my permission to post all these pictures, he always makes sure I’m ok with it!!

We are a couple and this is her speaking, thank you for the compliment and I’m all real and he has my permission to post all these pictures, he always makes sure I’m ok with it!!
👍🏾

Back