DirtyBird662

Male
Real Person
From
MS, US
So I have been inspired by a prior thread to create a new interesting thread. So we all know us brothas love that PAWG ass and some even like that petite ass white women bring to the table. But....what about the athletic and firm asses of the world? The type of ass performing at a sporting event that makes you say DAMN! And keeps you glued to your seat to watch and you don't even like that sport! Yeah, that ass! So for all my ladies that played volleyball, softball, track and field, I don't give a damn if it's badminton, if you got that type of ass, please, show us how much all that hard work paid off!

Last edited:
So I have been inspired by a prior thread to create a new interesting thread. So we all know us brothas love that PAWG ass and some even like that petite ass white women bring to the table. But....what about the athletic and firm asses of the world? The type of ass performing at a sporting event that makes you say DAMN! And keeps you glued to your seat to watch and you don't even like that sport! Yeah, that ass! So for all my ladies that played volleyball, softball, track and field, I don't give a damn if it's badminton, if you got that type of ass, please, show us how much all that hard work paid off!
Great thread, love it!!! :)

Back