Age preference/range.

In this period we are meetin our best bull. He is 42 but he is incredible talented and made me try things never done before. I had lovers even 15 years younger than me, but him is the number one. So I don't think its only age matter, but in this game experience counts more. I Don't like to be sex teacher, I want a partner who knows how and what to do.

My first wife was only 19 when a black guy got her to spread her legs and give jp her white pussy to bbc, my second wife was in college and 21 when she had her first black cock. Don't think age matters if white pussy is there for the taking.

wow this seems like an old thread but I'm new here so here goes. My wife does not like them close to our sons age and that's an issue at times. when we started they were 16-25 now its 28-39 . But she is starting to realize we need to revisit this rule. how ever one of the best love making sessions I have ever seen her do with a black guy was a man older than her

Jess prefers slightly older men. Most of the young guys are just looking for a piece of ass. It's not satisfying to either of us. This just our experiences.

Back