Age limit

Age isn't a huge deal to us, but it's still a consideration. We're both 29 and would aim for anyone between 21-45ish. I guess 18-20 year olds could be do-able, but not being able to go out drinking/clubbing would be tough. We'd also prefer that anyone over 45 look somewhat younger than their age.
Exactly how i feel.

Lo is happy as long as they aren't to old to perform. Nothing worse than an old guy wasting your time when he can't even get it up. Youngest was 19, she thought about backing out when he showed upt the door beause he looked soo young. Instead she dropped to he knees and gave him a blowjob right in the doorway. She was glad she gave him a chance because he's still in the top 3 best fucks list.

Charisma, confidence, experience and physical attractiveness are what attract me. Those elements seem to be more evident in mature men... 40+

Mature men seem to appreciate my age more, and I’m more naturally submissive to them.
How old are u?

You have to be careful on the legal age if you do anything with someone young. Some states are 16, some 17 and some 18. I would never play with anyone less than legal age, no matter how cute they may be. On the upper side, it depends on whether or not they have something sexy about them. I have played with a man as old as 66.

Back