Age limit

We talked about age limit a few times with my wife. She fears the fast approaching 60 as an end game. But she remains sexy and fit and active, so it would be a shame. However age does set up restrictions: she is unwilling to visit swing clubs with the 30+ crowd where she'd be at a disadvantage. And she stopped visiting nude beaches not to expose skin to intensive sun. Though at her 58, she looks better than many at 40. As for her partners, she met a few times with a 24-year old a couple of years ago, and confessed it was a blast. Her oldest was 65, and she liked it, too.

Almost 39. Working as a bouncer for a while you would be amaized!
Fake ID's seem to be easy to come nowadays.
Knowingly I keep it legal, but keeping it real and being honest, I've been got before...

I prefer older married white slut myself. They are normally sure of what they want, drama free, they know thier place and most likely have trained their cuck on his place.
I must say though...it is nice to break and train a young white slut to take big cock, especially a newly married couple. I’ve broken a few 18 to 25 year old slut for the good of their future.
View attachment 2064025
I bet you've left a few new husbands crying because their young wifes' pussy is loose and their cocks wont fit

Back