After first time,....

In the elevator, they were all over me. Kissing and touching my breasts, grabbing my ass. It was so intense. By the time we got to our floor, my top was off and all I had on was my bra. Thank goodness our room was close to the elevator. We got to the room and I fell on my back on the bed as they started undressing me. I looked over and my husband was in a chair enjoying a *******.

Once they had me naked. They made me stand up so they could look at me. I kept hearing them compliment my husband on what a fine body I had. He even told them that I had a fine pussy too.

They pushed me to my knees and told me to take their cocks out. The first one that popped out was nice. 8 inches or so, but the second one was unlike anything I have ever seen. I swear he must have been 12. He wasn’t just long, but incredibly thick. We started with me giving them blow jobs, then my husband motioned me over to him. I crawled between his legs and took him out too giving him an incredible bj. I felt some hands on my hips, looked around behind me and the young man with the huge cock was behind me. I could feel the tip of it going up and down my pussy. I was soaking wet. Then he started to push into me. I have never felt so stretched. He just kept going deeper and deeper. To the point where he couldn’t get it all in. That is when I had my first orgasm. He wasn’t even really fucking me. That orgasm made me so wet. He kept fucking me with my husband in my mouth.

He then completely picked me up with his cock in me and laid me down on the bed. His friend came over so I could suck him.

They both fucked me for about an hour until I was telling them I wanted their cum in me. We all made a huge wet spot on the bed with all our cum.

They got dressed and left. My pussy was so stretched out and used. I told my husband I wanted to take care of him, so I got on my hands and knees and told him he probably wouldn’t feel anything with my pussy until it recovered. I let him know I wanted it in my ass. He used all that cum from my pussy to get it wet and slowly put it in me. It hurt for a while, but then it strangely turned into a weird kind of enjoyment. I was rubbing myself and could feel him getting close. I started cumming again, then he started cumming in my ass. Very different type of orgasm, but I loved it.

He told me I was such a slut. I kinda felt bad, so with him laying on his back I went to clean him up, taking him into my mouth again. Another first, to smell my ass, his cum, my cum, their cum all at the same time. I LOVED it! He obviously did too and started to get hard again. He came in my mouth and we both fell asleep. I slept on top of that wet spot all night.

I did feel bad when I woke up in the morning.

But, now I want more😀
Mmmmmmm you are so hot and sexy baby and a true slut

I was a little younger, probably mid 20s. He was my First blk guy. He was older, late 30s, strong and definitely knew his stuff.
Ive had orgasms before but I came out of that man’s house a changed woman. I was drenched in my sweat, his sweat, my bodily fluids, his bodily fluids... my legs felt like jello... I was gasping for air.... just breathless.
PREACH IT!!!!!!

Thanks for this! My husband brought this up to me this past spring. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My husband is pretty possessive and aggressive and we’ve always had amazing sex. Orgasms were never a problem for me, usually multiples. I’ve been opened minded and have enjoy fantasizing about it. It’s made our sex life even better. He has been encouraging me to move forward but I’m nervous. There’s a guy that comes into my work that we’ve talked about but I think that would be a terrible idea. I’m worried that I won’t like it and that he’ll be disappointed. I’m worried that he’ll regret it if we try it. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would be something he would be interested in. Though looking back, he has been dropping hints about it for years. My marriage is the most important thing and I just don’t want to hurt that. I also don’t have a clue what I’m doing. I told him I’d reach out on this site so I’ve done that.
Sounds promising

Thanks for this! My husband brought this up to me this past spring. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My husband is pretty possessive and aggressive and we’ve always had amazing sex. Orgasms were never a problem for me, usually multiples. I’ve been opened minded and have enjoy fantasizing about it. It’s made our sex life even better. He has been encouraging me to move forward but I’m nervous. There’s a guy that comes into my work that we’ve talked about but I think that would be a terrible idea. I’m worried that I won’t like it and that he’ll be disappointed. I’m worried that he’ll regret it if we try it. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would be something he would be interested in. Though looking back, he has been dropping hints about it for years. My marriage is the most important thing and I just don’t want to hurt that. I also don’t have a clue what I’m doing. I told him I’d reach out on this site so I’ve done that.
This is exactly our thoughts. It’s sexy and fun to fantasize about but nervous about acting on it. Especially my wife. I believe this is exactly her thoughts.

I always think that being blacked is an upgrade for women. Being a QoS improve their self esteem, make them feeling theirself as omething special and sexier, and for me a blacked woman is the ultimate point of being a free woman. I just love them and hope one day to know someone of them to admire and endorse them

After my first time I remember my renewed sense of my own desirability. I had lost that. I think a lot of women do. That next day I recall being excited to dress well again, and care for my appearance to a higher level.
Nellie lost 15 pounds, tightened up what was left and spent a fortune on clothes that were sexier than anything she had worn in 20 years. She still works hard at keeping the "playground" in good shape and dresses to please her guys! I love it! Huge for her ego and self confidence!

It was months of discussion before the first time she was with another man and it was enlightening for both of us, and after that first time we took a step back and spent a lot of time talking about the experience and the direction we should move in
Basically we decided that we were open to moving forward but only if the opportunity arose, we weren’t going to aggressively seek a partner. However once we had that mindset it wasn’t long until the opportunity was there again and the frequency grew from once every few months to once a month, and I guess inevitably after she had spent the night with a coworker after a happy hour work event she came home and was telling me about the nights events she told me “he wants see me again” we talked about how she felt about that, she said she was open to it, she said he was really fun. Then she said he’s calling in a bit, he wants to get together tomorrow. He was her first long term BF.

Back