After first time,....

I was certain I wanted her to do this from the time we got married. I was VERY surprised to find that I did experience some jealousy when it actually happened, I’d NEVER been jealous before. She was always against it, she thought I only wanted her to fuck someone else so I could fuck another woman. As it happened quite spontaneously, almost accidentally, she was surprised by how much she wound up enjoying it. I on the other hand had second thoughts, due to a very surprising reaction from her.

After she has the first other man it may not be so great but since she decided she wants to fuck other men she should try out a few and then decide if she wants ongoing. My wife's first was fun for her but nothing special but the next guy was really good. they fucked in my van and he sent her home raw and well fucked. After him there were many men and it changed from her fucking other men to eventually having me totally involved. I did not like the first time i cleaned or sucked but time changed things

well when it happen that first night my first bbc, ,the three of us are setting on the couch naked his cum is still running out of me onto the couch frome him fucking me 3 times that night ,there i am looking at my husband 6.5 inch white cock and his big 9 inch black cock hanging off the couch . i knew i love my husband more the every introducing me to the the best sex i have every had in my life and i knew i could never go back to just having sex with my husband or any small dick white guy

well when it happen that first night my first bbc, ,the three of us are setting on the couch naked his cum is still running out of me onto the couch frome him fucking me 3 times that night ,there i am looking at my husband 6.5 inch white cock and his big 9 inch black cock hanging off the couch . i knew i love my husband more the every introducing me to the the best sex i have every had in my life and i knew i could never go back to just having sex with my husband or any small dick white guy
Well said!!

My partner ensured it was a good and relaxed time with the bbc bull..clear communication helped us immensely..
that is as it should be.
a considerate partner full of understanding to your need's , or maybe both your needs.
a bull who knew what he was doing helps immensely as well.
glad all went well for you,

that is a profound statement but I assume hubby was and still is happily in love with enough to back your need for that sex now.

So question for both the husbands and wives-

after the first time how did you decide if it was something you wanted or not? This seems to be a tough question for us.
For us... I knew he loved watching it so I knew he would want to do it again... For me, what made my final decision...... The way hubby fucks me after I have been used by BBC.... It's such a rush

My first time was amazing. It was better than I had ever imagined. On our ride home that night , my husband and I had an in depth conversation on what had just happened. I was true about my feelings and how I would like to see our new friend again. I met up with him the following weekend and my husband could not have been more happy for me and the situation.

That's excellent. Thanks for sharing.

185220_09.jpg

You have experienced the really good in the sexual field and you cannot instinctively give it up for your own pleasure!A lot of open sex women walk in this "shoe"!Here in Hungary there are also women who wanted to try a bigger size than their husband/boyfriend penis and it was especially enjoyable for them to have sex because their current sex partner was highly qualified in the field of sexual culture!Penis size is also a topic on the forums of the sex sites here,and most ladies require it!Of course, medium-sized penises are not despised either,but they require certain expectations regarding physique and habitus,which is also expected of potential partners with large penises!

I've read a lot of comments already (mostly ladies' comments),and the development of dependence on the large penis is almost 100%!Emotionally advanced husbands are able to tolerate their wife’s desires,which often strengthens the love between husband and wife,and therefore marriage is not even amortized! Even a medium-sized penis can be a huge pleasure for a woman, but with a larger penis, amazingly strong stimuli can be elicited already upon penetration, and the many pleasurable stimuli eventually come together into a gigantic orgasm!It’s a natural thing if ladies after that demand a big penis for sex,and this natural desire is tolerated by enlightened and emotionally strong husbands / friends! Husbands who are unable to see this are usually left by their wife / girlfriend! My penis is medium in size ( 16 cm=6,5 inch )but that doesn't frustrate me,but if I had a girlfriend now and we would live an open sex life based on consensus,in which my girlfriend would have sex with a man with a big penis(and me and even the man with his wife / girlfriend),then it would not cause an emotional problem!

Anyone who has experienced excellent quality according to their subjective comments will not easily give up what is good for them,rather, he sees the experience of pleasant experiences as the future!

So amazing that you love your husband more after taking BBC.

When I met my husband after being with my new friend he asked me - well? Did you enjoy it? I answered yes. He said did you really enjoy yourself and I answered "It was fucking hot." He asked me so are you wanting to do this again? "fuck yes" was my answer and then I asked can we do this again next weekend?
I hope my wife can give the same answers. We hope to be blacked soon. She didn't know the black sensation.

Back