After first time,....

When I met my husband after being with my new friend he asked me - well? Did you enjoy it? I answered yes. He said did you really enjoy yourself and I answered "It was fucking hot." He asked me so are you wanting to do this again? "fuck yes" was my answer and then I asked can we do this again next weekend?
Napa my girl you are one hell of a sexy wife keep on enjoying yourself and thank you for sharing with us

In the elevator, they were all over me. Kissing and touching my breasts, grabbing my ass. It was so intense. By the time we got to our floor, my top was off and all I had on was my bra. Thank goodness our room was close to the elevator. We got to the room and I fell on my back on the bed as they started undressing me. I looked over and my husband was in a chair enjoying a *******.

Once they had me naked. They made me stand up so they could look at me. I kept hearing them compliment my husband on what a fine body I had. He even told them that I had a fine pussy too.

They pushed me to my knees and told me to take their cocks out. The first one that popped out was nice. 8 inches or so, but the second one was unlike anything I have ever seen. I swear he must have been 12. He wasn’t just long, but incredibly thick. We started with me giving them blow jobs, then my husband motioned me over to him. I crawled between his legs and took him out too giving him an incredible bj. I felt some hands on my hips, looked around behind me and the young man with the huge cock was behind me. I could feel the tip of it going up and down my pussy. I was soaking wet. Then he started to push into me. I have never felt so stretched. He just kept going deeper and deeper. To the point where he couldn’t get it all in. That is when I had my first orgasm. He wasn’t even really fucking me. That orgasm made me so wet. He kept fucking me with my husband in my mouth.

He then completely picked me up with his cock in me and laid me down on the bed. His friend came over so I could suck him.

They both fucked me for about an hour until I was telling them I wanted their cum in me. We all made a huge wet spot on the bed with all our cum.

They got dressed and left. My pussy was so stretched out and used. I told my husband I wanted to take care of him, so I got on my hands and knees and told him he probably wouldn’t feel anything with my pussy until it recovered. I let him know I wanted it in my ass. He used all that cum from my pussy to get it wet and slowly put it in me. It hurt for a while, but then it strangely turned into a weird kind of enjoyment. I was rubbing myself and could feel him getting close. I started cumming again, then he started cumming in my ass. Very different type of orgasm, but I loved it.

He told me I was such a slut. I kinda felt bad, so with him laying on his back I went to clean him up, taking him into my mouth again. Another first, to smell my ass, his cum, my cum, their cum all at the same time. I LOVED it! He obviously did too and started to get hard again. He came in my mouth and we both fell asleep. I slept on top of that wet spot all night.

I did feel bad when I woke up in the morning.

But, now I want more😀
you go by the name bored wife that must be because you got bored deep by a 12 inch cock because your adventure is definitely fucking hot and a wife like you doing all that is and never can be boring.

In the elevator, they were all over me. Kissing and touching my breasts, grabbing my ass. It was so intense. By the time we got to our floor, my top was off and all I had on was my bra. Thank goodness our room was close to the elevator. We got to the room and I fell on my back on the bed as they started undressing me. I looked over and my husband was in a chair enjoying a *******.

Once they had me naked. They made me stand up so they could look at me. I kept hearing them compliment my husband on what a fine body I had. He even told them that I had a fine pussy too.

They pushed me to my knees and told me to take their cocks out. The first one that popped out was nice. 8 inches or so, but the second one was unlike anything I have ever seen. I swear he must have been 12. He wasn’t just long, but incredibly thick. We started with me giving them blow jobs, then my husband motioned me over to him. I crawled between his legs and took him out too giving him an incredible bj. I felt some hands on my hips, looked around behind me and the young man with the huge cock was behind me. I could feel the tip of it going up and down my pussy. I was soaking wet. Then he started to push into me. I have never felt so stretched. He just kept going deeper and deeper. To the point where he couldn’t get it all in. That is when I had my first orgasm. He wasn’t even really fucking me. That orgasm made me so wet. He kept fucking me with my husband in my mouth.

He then completely picked me up with his cock in me and laid me down on the bed. His friend came over so I could suck him.

They both fucked me for about an hour until I was telling them I wanted their cum in me. We all made a huge wet spot on the bed with all our cum.

They got dressed and left. My pussy was so stretched out and used. I told my husband I wanted to take care of him, so I got on my hands and knees and told him he probably wouldn’t feel anything with my pussy until it recovered. I let him know I wanted it in my ass. He used all that cum from my pussy to get it wet and slowly put it in me. It hurt for a while, but then it strangely turned into a weird kind of enjoyment. I was rubbing myself and could feel him getting close. I started cumming again, then he started cumming in my ass. Very different type of orgasm, but I loved it.

He told me I was such a slut. I kinda felt bad, so with him laying on his back I went to clean him up, taking him into my mouth again. Another first, to smell my ass, his cum, my cum, their cum all at the same time. I LOVED it! He obviously did too and started to get hard again. He came in my mouth and we both fell asleep. I slept on top of that wet spot all night.

I did feel bad when I woke up in the morning.

But, now I want more😀
I would have eaten your pussy then fucked your tight little ass!!

Thanks for this! My husband brought this up to me this past spring. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My husband is pretty possessive and aggressive and we’ve always had amazing sex. Orgasms were never a problem for me, usually multiples. I’ve been opened minded and have enjoy fantasizing about it. It’s made our sex life even better. He has been encouraging me to move forward but I’m nervous. There’s a guy that comes into my work that we’ve talked about but I think that would be a terrible idea. I’m worried that I won’t like it and that he’ll be disappointed. I’m worried that he’ll regret it if we try it. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would be something he would be interested in. Though looking back, he has been dropping hints about it for years. My marriage is the most important thing and I just don’t want to hurt that. I also don’t have a clue what I’m doing. I told him I’d reach out on this site so I’ve done that.
same for us! best experience ever

Her first time was a guy she met in a local hotel bar and fucked in his room , it was nothing spectacular but we decided to try again. We went to a local club where she danced with guys and met one and took him parking in my Van . They made out and fucked for hours while i watched from outside. She really enjoyed it and saw him again and it progressed along fine. You need to have some experience to decide what you enjoy and to be open to trying new things. Women often do not admit what they want

When I met my husband after being with my new friend he asked me - well? Did you enjoy it? I answered yes. He said did you really enjoy yourself and I answered "It was fucking hot." He asked me so are you wanting to do this again? "fuck yes" was my answer and then I asked can we do this again next weekend?
after the wife first time ,it was with a black friend i had work with for years ,she talk a little about that night but never said she would like to do it again, she told me she did enjoy it a lot but was not sure if was something she would every do again, the one friday night we were just setting at the house watching tv. when out of the blue she said call your friend we will call him tim and see if he might like to stop by , i did he was more then happy to come by and she never looked back

After begging, pleading, cajoling, doing fantasy etc. for 5years, she finally agreed to do it "one time for you!" . The BBC guy we met on Craigslist was wonderful and when he left our room at 2:30 she had cum more than I had ever seen her! She slept late the next morning, and then we talked. It had been wonderful and she saw I was loving it too. The next night she picked up a 19 year old in a pool hall. The next night she fucked another guy from Craigslist! She was off to the races and has not slowed a whole lot in almost 10 years of dating@. I do love her so and she makes me so proud!

I had my first time this weekend.

My husband and I went to a bar for some drinks at night. We were having a nice time at our table. He pointed two young gentlemen out to me that were black. They were probably around 25 - 30. He then asked me if they were the type of men I was looking for? I felt really on the spot and embarrassed that he would ask such a thing. All I could say to him was that, “they were very attractive”.

Then he really threw me off by telling me to go talk to them. I was turning into a ball of nerves. He told me a second time to do it. I got off my chair, walked up to them with my ******* in hand. I had one on each side of me as I introduced myself to them. We were really close to one another and we started talking.

During our conversation, they bought me a couple more drinks and I was really starting to feel them. I have to say, they were starting to feel me too. One would wrap his arm around my waist, then somehow I would be in the others arms. It got to the point where one of them asked if I would like to go to his hotel room with them. I told them I would have to ask my husband.

We walked over to him and I introduced them to my husband and asked him if we could all go back to our room. I nearly died when he said
Planning on a repeat performance?

So question for both the husbands and wives-

after the first time how did you decide if it was something you wanted or not? This seems to be a tough question for us.
My first time was amazing. It was better than I had ever imagined. On our ride home that night , my husband and I had an in depth conversation on what had just happened. I was true about my feelings and how I would like to see our new friend again. I met up with him the following weekend and my husband could not have been more happy for me and the situation.

My first time was amazing. It was better than I had ever imagined. On our ride home that night , my husband and I had an in depth conversation on what had just happened. I was true about my feelings and how I would like to see our new friend again. I met up with him the following weekend and my husband could not have been more happy for me and the situation.
Sounds to me like you made the right choice.
And from one woman to another it just gets better

Back