After first time,....

For all of you ladies and couples on here in this thread, -
1. Would you start again, knowing what you know now?
2. Would you recommend to your girlfriends and other couples to try this?
3. What would you tell your girlfriends about having a boyfriend to play with on the side?
4. For the husbands - what would you tell your guy friends about supporting their wives having a boyfriend on the side?
5. Ladies - Do any of your girlfriends know you have a boyfriend? How do they react, if they know?

I'm new to posting here. I've been doing a lot of reading here and learning many things - pretty HOT things!!!!!! After reading so many threads about the fun the ladies are having with boyfriends, and them having supportive husbands, I just had to ask a few questions of my own!

To the original question. We had discussed adding IR into our lives when the right man came along. After a few years of just some close encountes my wife was determined to succeed. We were out of town at a hot club with a mixed crowd. She only danced with black men that night and by the time the club was closing she had found who she thought was the right guy. Back at our hotel she got naked and ready for some action. He stripped and she has this approving look. The action lasted about 5 minutes and he was dressed and gone. She had an orgasm she said because she was so excited. He was a dud. She thought that all the hype was just an overrating of the taboo factor of black on white (which she claims taboo was one of the reasons she wanted to do this). Jump ahead a couple of years to a vacation in Jamaica. A young black professional man from the USA turned her on. Back in our room he made her forget the dud and from there black men were her favorites for quite a while.

When I met my husband after being with my new friend he asked me - well? Did you enjoy it? I answered yes. He said did you really enjoy yourself and I answered "It was fucking hot." He asked me so are you wanting to do this again? "fuck yes" was my answer and then I asked can we do this again next weekend?
That was my wife's reaction after her first BBC. He asked her if she enjoyed herself and she said oh yes!! Are you available next weekend?? So yeah, she enjoyed.

For us we first found a guy I really liked had to be 9inch or bigger lucky found one that was 11 and really thick. Well once we spent about a month talking, we finally meet. My hubby asked if I wanted him present of course I did. We rented a small house near a lake. We kicked it off really well. He fuked me like never before I had been fuked. We spent the weekend there and well hubby would wake up to me sucking his bbc to him fuking me making me his slut. We did talk about it after we both enjoyed it and ever since this bbw loves bbc

I had my first time this weekend.

My husband and I went to a bar for some drinks at night. We were having a nice time at our table. He pointed two young gentlemen out to me that were black. They were probably around 25 - 30. He then asked me if they were the type of men I was looking for? I felt really on the spot and embarrassed that he would ask such a thing. All I could say to him was that, “they were very attractive”.

Then he really threw me off by telling me to go talk to them. I was turning into a ball of nerves. He told me a second time to do it. I got off my chair, walked up to them with my ******* in hand. I had one on each side of me as I introduced myself to them. We were really close to one another and we started talking.

During our conversation, they bought me a couple more drinks and I was really starting to feel them. I have to say, they were starting to feel me too. One would wrap his arm around my waist, then somehow I would be in the others arms. It got to the point where one of them asked if I would like to go to his hotel room with them. I told them I would have to ask my husband.

We walked over to him and I introduced them to my husband and asked him if we could all go back to our room. I nearly died when he said

I was a little younger, probably mid 20s. He was my First blk guy. He was older, late 30s, strong and definitely knew his stuff.
Ive had orgasms before but I came out of that man’s house a changed woman. I was drenched in my sweat, his sweat, my bodily fluids, his bodily fluids... my legs felt like jello... I was gasping for air.... just breathless.
I want to feel that way, too.

Thanks for this! My husband brought this up to me this past spring. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My husband is pretty possessive and aggressive and we’ve always had amazing sex. Orgasms were never a problem for me, usually multiples. I’ve been opened minded and have enjoy fantasizing about it. It’s made our sex life even better. He has been encouraging me to move forward but I’m nervous. There’s a guy that comes into my work that we’ve talked about but I think that would be a terrible idea. I’m worried that I won’t like it and that he’ll be disappointed. I’m worried that he’ll regret it if we try it. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would be something he would be interested in. Though looking back, he has been dropping hints about it for years. My marriage is the most important thing and I just don’t want to hurt that. I also don’t have a clue what I’m doing. I told him I’d reach out on this site so I’ve done that.
Love to be in his shoes. I’d surely give it to you, and Bama isn’t too far for me not to pay a visit. The best part of it is I live far enough away, and nobody there knows me.

And I’m not interested in that. My husband is my best friend!
Here's the reality from I guy that's played with alot of married couples. It will change your relationship anyone that tells you other wise is full of *******. Your marriage and friendship will be separated from your sex lives. Not that you wont have sex any more but your bull will dominate that part of your life. Even if you don't have sex with frequently hes the one you'll fantasize about, the one you'll want inside of you. You'll still love your husband but if you aren't ready to deal jealousy that comes with that it could cause problems.

Back